•4•

Felix POV

I'm a fucking idiot......
I managed to stutter almost every single time changbin talked to me in class....
I'm doomed....

(Bell goes)

"Hey let's go meets the other guys at the lunch hall" changbin smiled

A beautiful smile

I didn't realise I was staring until changbin chuckled.

No one's POV

Felix blushed
"Y-y-yeah" Felix quickly walked away leaving a happy changbin Who thought his cheeks were gonna explode from smiling so much.

Changbin's POV

Shit he's adorable....
Welp let's go

No one's POV

Changbin caught up with Felix putting a arm around his shoulder making Felix blushed at the contact.

They made there way up to a table with chan screaming with a boy Felix couldn't recognised and jisung hiding behind Minho.

"I don't want to know" changbin said as soon as he sat down.

"Yes the fuck you do" chan screamed

"These fuckers kept sucking each other's face while I was trying to eat my fucking chicken!!!" The boy Felix couldn't recognise screamed.

When the boy turned to felix, he quickly bowed as respect for not knowing him.

"Oh hi I'm woojin mum of the group and you must be Felix" woojin said a smile on his face.

"Yes I am" Felix replied a smile returned.

"Has Seungmin and Hyunjin still not came back??" Jisung sat back down this time without clinging onto Minho.

               What happened??
                     2 hours ago

Hyunjin dragged Seungmin along the corridor obviously fuming as he gripped the younger ones wrist

"I-it h-hurts" Hyunjin snapped out of it when he heard the small voice just then realising how hard he had been squeezing the younger ones wrist.

Hyunjin didn't say anything simply letting go and pushing Seungmin in the boys lockers room locking it behind him.

Seungmin was nervous he kept rubbing  his sore wrist and his sweaty palms together hoping it would some how ease his nervousness.

Hyunjin stared at Seungmin with cold eyes not really knowing why he decided to drag him here.

The silence was finally broke when Hyunjin asked a question.

A question seungmin couldn't answer.

"Who's you're crush?" Hyunjin said it in a low voice keeping his head down.

"I-I- can't s-say" Seungmin shifted nervously on his feet regretting every word he said back there.

"W-why?" Hyunjin had pained expression on his face making Seungmin's heart hurt.

"Because he doesn't like me and I don't want to ruin what we have now" Seungmin felt tears on the corner of his eyes.

"You don't know that" Hyunjin raised his voice causing Seungmin to flinch a little.

"You haven't even tried" hyunjin clenched his fists Hoping it would Seth his anger.

"I can tell" Seungmin smiled bitterly.

"He could have anyone ....

                    Why would he choose me?"