Skater girl

It was an especially hot day in Los Angeles today so I waited till about six or so. I wanted to go skating but unfortinatly it was hotter than planned which I should've expected considering its Cali. Don't get me wrong I'm not lazy but it was one of those days that if you were outside for more than a minute your body felt like a puddle, and even breathing was an exersize. Around sixish I put some high wasted cut denim shorts, a sleeveless rolling stones shirt and a red flannel around my waist. I slipped my black vans on and went outside.

It was better outside then it was earlier. After pushing my foot a couple times I found myself skating across the streets of L.A. I eventually ended up on the sidewalk heading towards the beach. I had my headphones in playing Ellie Goldings 'Love me like you do' and the wind was pushing my hair back from underneath my black dad hat. I kept going not seeing the person in front of me. His shoulder hit mine causing my bored to fling off somewhere and me landing on my back. I was pretty sure I scrapped my elbow because I saw the blood trickling down it. My headphones and phone flung to the ground. It felt like someone knocked the breath out of me.

I laid their for a minute trying to catch my breath. My hands rested on my stomach as I caught my breath. I looked up to see a blurry figure above me waving his hand.

"You right their love?"

"Yay, I think so."

He lifted his hand torwards me and I grabbed it as he pulled me up. I winced slightly from my elbow. I looked at the man and that's when I realized it was Tom Felton! I didn't wanna freak him out so I tried to play it cool acting like I didn't know him, while trying to keep my inner fangirl from exploding. I looked at my elbow and saw that their was a scrape and then I looked at him.

"Sorry I didn't even see you coming."

"Ah, no its my fault I had my headphones in and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"I'm Tom." He held out his hand to shake.

"Y/N." You said shaking his hand.

My eyes started wondering to find my phone and skateboard. Once I spotted it I grabbed my board. There were a few scratches and chips but nothing to major. Next was my phone.

"What're you looking for love?"

"My phone, it flung out of my hand when you fell on me I can't seem to spot it."

He then started to help me look.

"Oh, no its OK I appreciate your help but you don't have to look, I'm sure you've got places to be."

"Nonsense, its kinda my fault you lost it anyway its no trouble at all."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Is this it?" He frowned

I looked at it to see the screen almost completely shattered. I take the tempered glass off this morning thinking I wouldn't need it but boy was I wrong. I frowned when he handed it to me. I let out a deep sigh, it would be a while before I got it fixed. I was a broke fucking joke.

"Think it's fixable?"

"Well..." I said "It problem is but it'll be a couple months before I get it fixed."

"Let me."

"What?"

"Let me, I mean its my fault and your what, 16? I have plenty of money to waist I can fix it."

" That's really sweet Tom, but its OK it just a material item, I can problem just put some tempered glass over it and wait."

"The world needs more people like you." He smiled

"Thanks."

"Let me see your phone."

I handed him it and he pressed the home button not realizing their was a lock on it.

"1987"

"That's the year I was born." He smiled.

He started typing something in my phone before handing it back to me and I looked down to see his number.

"Well if you change your mind, you have it for insurance purposes."

"Insurance purposes?"

"See ya around Y/N."

"Ya, see ya around."

Who would've thought I could run into a celebrity and have them break my phone. Something told me I was going to be seeing a lot more of Tom.
I looked down at my phone to see I hate got a text. He texted himself and then texted me.

Malfoy : Theirs a pretty good ice cream place by the mall and I always like to go their at 7.

I smiled at his contact name. Only Tom I thought.

....Only Tom.

Part II or was this part to sucky?