Chapter 1

Caleb's POV

It was 9:00 in the morning, Calvin, Joy and I where opening the shop. We had just finished opening and I was about to set up my tools. When I suddenly heard Calvin call my name.

I walked in and saw a young brunette women and the most gorgeous blonde in the world. I was staring at her but she put her head down blushing. I turned my head to Calvin and asked "what" "This women wants to know how much a tattoo of this looks like".

I looked at the phone and saw a picture of a crown.

"That would be a billion dollars" I joked, I smiled when the blonde giggled, but then said "Just kidding R650

"That would be a billion dollars" I joked, I smiled when the blonde giggled, but then said "Just kidding R650.00, just give me 30min to set up. What about you sweetheart". She looked up shocked that I spoke to her but blushed and said "No thanks".

They walked out the brunette's mother saying they will be back in half an hour, while Calvin offers her a biscuit. Once they were gone Calvin looked at me, smiled and said "whipped". I smirked saying "Hells yeah, I need her number".

Harley's POV

We walked out and noticed Maddie staring at me. "Yes is there a problem", "No just seeing that you have a huge crush on him". I justed blushed and smiled at her not saying anything.

We were walking around the mall and randomly looking at things in different stores. Wasting time, I was 18 and talking to my step dad asking if I could have money to get a tattoo.

(Text messages)
H: Hey dad can I use some money on the card you gave me to get a tattoo

D: Yes you can, I gave you the card to do what ever you want with it

H: Thanks, I love you and see you and mom at home, Bye

D: Bye, love you to and so does your mom, she also says to make sure its something you really want

You ran up to Maddie excited, " What's up Hobo" she asked, "I'm getting a tattoo", you guys both cheered together. The three of you shopped around a bit until Maddie's mother said she was going to find her husband.

It was a 5 min walk back to the shop so you guys took a slow walk back. When we got back the hot guy wasn't in the front but in the back we could hear him.

" How much for this tattoo" asked Maddie.

"That would be R500 but I thought you were getting the crown" asked hot guy

"That would be R500 but I thought you were getting the crown" asked hot guy. "Oh its for Harley" Maddie said while pointing to me.

He smiled saying "Sign these forms, I'll do yours first" pointing to Maddie "and then yours" pointing to me.

Caleb's POV

I was watching both girls full the forms out. Mostly the blonde now known as Harley and realized she had to write her cellphone number. Good.

I noticed Calvin staring at me and smirking. He then mouthed whipped. I smirked back and then took both girls to the back to do the tattoos. Both of the girls where surprisingly calm and didn't flinch.

I did both of there tattoos and then watched them leave, all while Joy and Calvin smirked at me. Once they were out of site I grabbed Harleys form and put her number in my phone. As I turned around both Joy and Calvin said at the same time "whipped". All I could do was smile and say " I know".

**********************
Words - 585

First story I've ever done. The tattoos used were from mine and my friends. I couldn't think of any other tattoos to use.

While we were getting our tattoos the guy was actually singing while setting up. But it was Christmas songs that had the words changed to sound evil, it was all about how he was going to hurt us. Although we were both nervous so I think he was trying to lighten the mood.

Although this story has characters from The Brave in, it is mostly about Jack Dalton's step daughter but they will appear in it at times.

With lots of love from
MichealLover_96 ;)