Chapter 8

Caleb's POV

H : yes

C : okay cool, I'll pick you up at 17:00, we can go bowling and dinner

H : yeah that sounds amazing

C : cool, sorry but I've got to get back to work just needed to ask you that

H : that's fine :) you should get back to work. Bye, see you

C : bye and see you

Great I managed to get a date with the girl I really like. I guess its true what Calvin says about me. I might be the bad boy tattoo artist but I fall hard and fast. Which is probably why I get my heart broken all the time.

I reread the message and ended up with a goofy smile on my face. Calvin walked in took a look at my face and was confused.

"Dude I know you overly happy all the time, but I look on your face right is down right terrifying and is going to scare away our customers" said Calvin.

"I don't care she said yes, the girl I did the tattoo of the butterfly on said yes to going on a date with me" I said, still smiling with goofy grin on my face.

"That's great dude, you deserve to have someone you love and loves you back" said Joy, joining in on the conversation.

Her and Calvin had been dating for a year now. They never showed any affection in front of me because of all my failed relationships. I was happy for them and glad for what they do.

The rest of the time was spent with us playing around like we usually do. Which means throwing rolled up balls of paper at each others heads, teasing each other and scaring our customers by singing songs about how its a great day to hurt someone by giving them a tattoo.

When it was finally closing time and we went home, was when the nerves kicked in. What do I wear, how do I act in front of her and how am I going to sleep tonight.

This all sucked because I already knew i loved Harley and if I was panicking like this how was she. After all she was really shy I could tell. It sucked because i didn't want to cause her any pain.

**** time skip bought to you by a shirtless Michael Clifford from 5 seconds of summer ****

The following day I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. The whole I was working, singing and smiling. Calvin and Joy just kept on giving me weird looks.

Harley's POV

After I got the message from Caleb. I was so happy that I couldn't even get to bed. So I did what every girl did before a date.

Started planning me hair styles, my makeup styles and my outfit. I was still thinking about Caleb the following day at work.

I kept smiling so much my boss, my friends at work and even the customers were giving me weird looks. My boss and friends all knew how shy I was. So it was weird to them that I was acting like that.

**********************
Words - 521

Sorry if it is short but I wanted to do the date in a different chapter.

Maybe I'll do their outfits in a different chapter as well.

Love you all
MichealLover_96 ;)