Chapter 7

Will be mentions of abuse and rape in this chapter but I don't go in details.

Harley's  POV

Maddie and I had spent up until 4:00pm at the mall. By the time I had gotten home, I was tired and had a killer headache. Either way it was a great day and I couldn't get the hot guy who I know was Caleb.

I already had such a huge crush on him. I would have normally made a move but what happened from the age I was 12 till 16 changed me. Thinking about all of this made me think of that time.

Flashback

I was 12 years old when my parents got divorced. I had always had a happy childhood and even though they split, I was okay with it because I figured things would still be the same.

(Boy was I completely wrong)

My dad had somehow managed to convince the court my mom was bad for me. I should stay with him, of course controlled visitation rights but that's it, I couldn't stay over alone with her.

When she was leaving I was crying and I could still remember my screams "mommy don't leave me". But she did, she was crying just as hard as me.

After that 6 months my dad suddenly packed up and made us leave the only town I have ever known as home. He had changed he was always drunk and screaming at me.

After 5 months of my mom not  visiting, my dad had managed to convince me that she didn't love me anymore and that it was my fault that my mom had left.

(What I didn't know was even though I met my moms new boyfriend I didn't know what he did. He worked for the DIA, as part of a special opps army team. After they noticed my dad had taken me and ran, Jack Dalton and his team where trying to find us to make sure I was OK).

It had ended up been 8 months of my dad yelling at me, hitting, kicking and punching me. I had no contact with my mom or friends. He gad also pulled me out of school. I was completely alone and terrified.

I was terrified by what I had been going through but I was more scared of something that had not happened yet but still might happen. That would be rape. I mean he was my father but I knew already what he was capable of and was scared he would soon turn to that.

My worse fear of that came true 8 months after we had moved away from my mom and her boyfriend. My dad was in the lounge drunk as always and I was trying to keep as quite as I could in my room. It was 23:09 when he came into my room. I stayed quite thinking he might go away.

(Boy was I wrong again)

Next thing I knew he had taken all his clothes of and jumped on top of me. He was trying to take off my clothes when I started to scream. I managed to elbow him in the face. He was angry. I ran but only made down the hall when he caught up to me pushing me to the floor.

Just then guys in army outfits burst through the door with guns. One of them pulled him off me while a lady on the team grabbed me and took me outside.

I soon found out it was Jack. They managed to find me.

I mean even though my story starts of sad and I get a happy ending. It still screwed with my head. I had lots of therapy. My dad was in prison but died a few days later because prisoners can't stand child or women abuser's. I was reunited with my mom and my now step dad, along with all my friends.

I was glad and even though I was getting better I still had nightmares and flashbacks at times.

End of flashback

I was sitting there crying when my step dad walked in. He saw me upset and automatically pulled me into his arms.

"What's wrong baby girls", he asked while stroking my hair. " Just thinking back to my real dad, I met a guy I really liked today but am scared on what to do" I told him.

"Don't live your life in fear sweetheart, not all guys are like your father. Give him a chance. Sorry but I got to head to Turkey for 5 months for my job I'll be back. Remember, I love you more..." He said.

"Than jelly tots. I love you to and be safe. I'll take care of mom" I told him. "Good girl, I'm going to say goodbye to her  now at her work. Goodbye baby girl".

"Bye dad". And he left with a kiss on the cheeks.

I was thinking about what he said and was going to trust him. After all after he saved me he took on the role of protective father and I knew that even though he was far away I'll always be safe.

That night around 19:00 I got a message.

Unknown : hey :)

Harley : um who is this

Unknown : Caleb, I did your butterfly tattoo for you today.

Harley : oh right, is everything okay

C : yes I just wanted to ask you a very important question

H : okay what is this important question

C : would you come with me to dinner tonight

H : ...

************************
Words - 910

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm totally evil right now. Sorry but I've read stories where people leave CLIFFHANGERS and vowed if I ever wrote a fanfic I would put in one. So i did.

Love you all
Evil MichealLover_96