Chapter 11

Sorry this story is short but I did say it was a short story. So I'm sorry but its coming to an end.
*********************

Nobody's POV

Flashforward 5 years

Harley is now 23 and working at the tattoo place doing tattoos with Caleb, Calvin and Joy. She does pretty well and just like Caleb she is pretty famous.

Caleb still does tattoos and loves working along side Harley. He owns a few other tattoo studios. Still has his two friends working along side him as well as Maddie.

They got married after two years of dating with the blessing of Harleys father and all his friends. After along speech of don't hurt her. Her mother had fun planning the whole wedding along with Caleb mother. Caleb and Harley have two healthy happy kids. Hunter - 4. Sarah - 3. And pregnant with a little girl, Maxine.

Maddie and Calvin soon fell in love after a few months of working together. They decided to do things backwards. They have one child so far. Rebekah - 3. They are set to marry a few months after Maxine is born.

Joy met a man named Marcus and had been dating two years. He works for a video game store near one of the tattoo studios. No sign of a wedding or baby yet but they going strong.

The end

*********************
Words - 222

I know the story's short and so is this chapter, but short and sweet is kind of what I'm going for since this is my first story.

Love you
MichealLover_96