At Hogwarts : Chapter 4

Your POV:
George looked at you as you and him walked to the boats. He smiled softly and nodded to the boats and he helped her into the boats. You look at him and take his hand softly and the boats pull away your hands breaking apart and everyone is too busy staring at the castle to notice them. Except Ron. He angrily grinds his teeth glaring at (Y/N). George rushes to Fred getting ready to go to Hogwarts. You watch as the castle gets closer and closer and see Ron glaring at you. You frown biting your bottom lip sadly and climb out of the boats in front of the castle. You walk up and through the big doors and a follow lady called Professor Mcgonagall to the grand room. You sit beside a girl with brown bushy hair and brown eyes. She turns to you and tells you about the enchanted ceiling. "Instresting, my name is (Y/N)!" You say excitedly sticking a hand out. "Hermione, Hermione Granger!" She said shaking your hand. The headmaster, I thing his name was dumberdoor? Oh no, Dumbledore...he tapped his wand getting everyone's attention except yours and you looked over at Fred and George. George sees you and grins then looking back at Dumbledore which you do after gazing around the dining hall. You don't listen and suddenly after about ten minutes someone calls your name. "Huh?" You say snapping back to the real world and Hermione pushes you up and you walk to the front. You sit in the chair and they place a hat on your head. The hat sits there for a minute arguing with you in your head. "GRYFFINDOR!" The hat screeches and everyone claps as you walk over to the gryffindor table quickly. You sit beside George happily and he smiles at you. You sit in your own thoughts and don't realize students are leaving. George shakes you and you snap back. "What?" You say frowning. "Time to go love." George says smiling. You nod and walk with him back to the Gryffindor common room.