George? : Chapter 7

Your POV:

You looked down at your schedule which you have with all your classes with the twins and Ron. You wince as you hear whispers trough the halls about...Potter? Confused you walk to potions and see a tall man in a dark cloak and black robes draped around him. He had greasy black hair and a little bit of wrinkles that time had given him. You frown. Snape. That's what the twins had described him to you. They also described him as a more cruel teacher than the rest. You sigh quietly and walk into class observing the seats.
"Miss (R/L/N)?" Snape said towering down and staring coldly at me from behind his desk. "Yes?" You say not backing down trying to cover up your shaking voice. "Take a seat before I assign you one" Snape says coldly. "Yes sir." You quickly take the seat behind Malfoy and Crabbe but beside and diagonal is the table with George and Fred. You smile and tap Draco on the shoulder. He whips around angrily and sees you and automatically softens up. "Oh..hey." He says calmly. Crabbe snickers a bit then continues working with some enchanted pen that kept thwacking him in the nose earlier. You roll your eyes. "So I meant to talk to you earlier, I was wondering if we could be friends!" You say happily. "Sure." He said. You smile and doodle the remainder of the class Snape's words dancing in the air above you. You gather your books at the end of class and walk out cheerfully and see George ranting to Fred angrily. You hide behind a column nearby and hear snippets of their conversation. "Maybe...she didn't...because she....malfoy!...I know....do you get the feeling someone's watching us?" They say. You hold your breath as they walk away and you creep to your next class stealthily.