The Date : Chapter 13

George's POV:
I walked down the corridor and smiled happily to myself. Today was the day I was going to take (Y/N) out on a date. I strided down the hall and walked over to her scaring her by picking her up by her waist and then setting her down. "George!!" She said shocked. "Yes my love it is me" I said in a dramatic voice. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Love, wanna go to dinner tonight? I promise only the best for the best!" I said smiling and leaning against a nearby wall. "Uh...sure!" She said smiling and she hugged me tightly and I did the same. She scurried off to class quickly. I smiled and walked to class. I took out my pen and parchment, (for those who don't know what that is it's fancy paper), and started scratching down notes quickly dipping my quill in ink every few minutes. The bell sounded out of nowhere and everyone got up and rushed out. I walked over to (Y/N) quickly and picked her up slinging her over my shoulder gently like a sack of potatoes and ran quickly down the hallways her bouncing up and down on my shoulder. "G-Geor-ge We-Weas-Weasley!!" She shouted and I laughed setting her down and Hermione quickly catching back up to (Y/N) and then quickly started rambling on again about potions and enchantments and stuff. I walked to the common room and went upstairs changing into a nice gray shirt and some nice blue jeans. I combed my hair quickly and sprayed on some cologne. I rushed downstairs and grabbed a basket from the table that held some fake apples for decoration. I dumped the apples out and ran to the kitchens. I walked in slowly. "Hello?" I shouted. "Who's there?!" A grumpy house elf called. "It's George Manulo called from the furnace. "Mr. Weasley?!" He called quickly coming back wearing a little brown shirt and shorts. His eyes widened and he hugged George's legs quickly. "What does Mr.Weasley need Manulo to do?" Manulo said slowly. "I would like some sandwiches, some tea cups, some packages of tea, and some of those little decorative cookie cake things please" I said kindly. "Yes sir!" Manulo called quickly grabbing the order. Manulo rushed back with his arms full and dumped the food into the basket. "Thank you Manulo! I brought you something actually!" I smiled and reached into my bag. Manulo looked at me curiously. I took out a cool little gadget for slicing any types of foods which also had the word "Manulo" carved into the metal side. Manulo took it gently in his hands and George bent down. George rushed to the common room and closed the door. He turned around and his eyes widened quickly. "Oh no!" George said scared.
(To Be Continueddddddd)