chapter 1

Bea just got out from the laboratory. Her hair's quite a mess that she got from all the disecting process that happened a while ago.

She was tired but happy. She even felt sorry for the pig who owns the heart that she disected who happens to have a name Penny. She named the pig herself.

“Thank you lord!” she said in belief as she stretched her arms out. She can't help but to smile as the thought of walwal came to her mind. Their examinations are all done, she finished all her requirements and she finally get to finish the disecting part she's been waiting for.

Her smile faded when someone from behind covered her eyes. She touched the hand immediately looking for something familiar that would make her recognize the person.

As she touched the person's hand, a hint of smile formed on her lips.

She knows the warmth, she knows that hand too well.

“Thirds.” she whispered and the hand moved to her neck. The next thing she knew, Thirdy was hugging her from the back already, chin rested on her shoulder, his breath sending chills to her spine.

“I missed you.” thirdy whispered right through her ears with sincerity. It made her feel uneasy.

“I missed you too.” she said shyly as she bit her lower lip.

Thirdy released her and now they are facing each other. Both have this sheepish smile on their face.

“Tapos ka na?” Thirdy asked after a few seconds. He still sounded awkward and will probably sound awkward for the rest of the day.

“Yeah.” Bea answered shortly, still can't process to herself that Thirdy did that to her. He says he misses her of course, but not orally. He always say sweet things and stuffs through message, because Thirdy is very awkward with doing all those things in person, and Bea knows it.

“Do you want to uhm, do you mind if uh,” Thirdy cursed himself secretly as he can't find the right words to say to her.

But it was just in time that Bea gained herself again.

“Let's eat. Gutom na 'ko eh.” she suggested smiling.

And all Thirdy could do was nod and say “Hintayin kita dito.”

As Bea ledt to get her stuffs and change her clothes, Thirdy fished for his phone and opened the group chat of the Men's basketball team.

I did it.

It was a brief message but the reactions from his team mates flooded the gc the next two seconds. He was smiling proudly as he reads their replies.

“Nawala lang ako for a minute may kachat ka na agad iba.”

Thirdy was shocked when Bea suddenly appeared behind her without any notice. He looked at her and she's pouting her lips.

“Groupchat namin yun.” Thirdy explained while smiling softly.

Bea looked seriously at Thirdy, she squinted her eyes like she was actually scanning him if he was telling the truth.

“Groupchat with your other girls or groupchat with your exes?” Bea asked, raising her brow.

Thirdy's eyes widened with the sudden question that he didn't even expect at all.

Just as when Thirdy was ready to explain himself, Bea laughed wholeheartedly.

Thirdy stood there, confused, asking himself if she should still date this girl. After all, she's a psycho. A cute psycho.

“Joke lang. Hahaha! Yung mukha mo kasi. Hahaha!”