Chapter 4

It's Sunday and the weather is cold. Bea was lazily laying on her mini couch when Thirdy called her and asked if she want to have a coffee with him.

Bea gladly agreed. She jumped off the bed as soon as the call ended and drive to the cafe herself.

She knew she was too early so she ordered a frappe for the both of them and find a vacant seat that is a bit far from the crowd.

When Thirdy came, he was wearing his favorite long sleeve.

“Kanina ka pa?” Thirdy asked.

“Napaaga lang.” she answered and they both laughed.

Bea decided to act like she doesn't know anything. The pain is still there, but this is what she's best at.

Hiding her feelings.

“Do you uh, remember anything?”

She knew that he would brought this up, and she's more than prepared.

“Kind of. Last na naalala ko nagsasayaw kami ni Maddie then uminom kaming dalawa ni Jho.” she answered in a cool way, sipping her frappe while leaning her back on the chair.

He stared at her.

“Oh yeah, nabanggit din ni Mommy na hinatid mo daw ako pauwi samin. Thanks nga pala.” Bea acted like she forgot that little detail.

I swear to god that she's a total actress.

Thirdy smiled warmly. He sighed in relief. At least Bea didn't remember their conversation last night, he thought.

But that's what he thought because everything for Bea is still surreal.

“Why did you asked? May nangyari bang hindi maganda kagabi?” she asked almost looking too innocent.

Thirdy immediately shook his head. “W-wala naman.” he forced a smile.

Bea nodded her head. Ang duwag mo talaga Thirdy, she thought.

“Is this mine?” Thirdy asked referring to the frappe in front of him, changing the topic.

Bea nodded with a smile. He thanked her.

“Did you drink ba last night?” Bea asked curiously.

“Medyo. Alam ko kasing may ihahatid ako pauwi kaya hindi ako naglasing.”

Bea blushed. “So kasalanan ko pa, ganun?”

Thirdy laughed at her reaction. She sure is a defensive person.

“Wala naman akong binanggit na pangalan ah.” He said trying to look innocent.

“Aba't—”

“Thirdy? Is that you?” Bea was interrupted when a woman of her age appeared out of nowhere.

She's wearing the same long sleeve that thirdy's wearing. The only difference is the color, hers was pink and Thirdy's wearing blue.

“Billie!” Thirdy looked surprised yet glad to see his friend. He stood up and gave her a hug. “Kelan ka pa nakabalik?” He asked smiling from ear to ear.

Thirdy pulled a chair for her and they both sat down together, with Bea on the corner, quietly watching their every move.

“Kanina lang. Hindi kasi ako makatulog kaya I decided to drop by here. You know me, mas nakakatulog ako kapag nagkakape.” Billie explained happily. They both laughed.

“You're still weird Bill.” he commented looking at his friend.

Bea wanted to say, Hello, nandito ako. Ako yung nauna oh, bakit ako yung na-a-out of place? But she couldn't even speak a word. They're like having a never ending conversation.