6 - i dont talk to idiots

I finally got back to the beach but papa's boat had gone, you could see it on the horizon sailing the other way. My heart actually broke, my own father that promised to care for me always is now gone. I collapsed to the ground and cried in my lap, someone came and sat down next to me, it was Pan; I sucked up all all of my tears and looked the other way. He said "it's alright to cry you know?"
"I don't talk to idiots especially you"
"Well obviously I'm not an idiot seeing as you just spoke to me" that made me chuckle, he's smarter than I thought. He widened his arms for a hug and being the hugger I am, I sank right into his arms. He said giving a soft smile thinking back to the past "I remember when you were just a little baby, you always liked my hugs" I didn't know what to think, I felt a bit awkward.

3rd person pov

As they were standing there for a couple minutes hugging, Peter sprinkled poppies on kenna's face coursing her to collapse on him. He carefully lifted her up bridal style and started walking deeper and deeper into the forest until he hit camp, once inside the camp;he rested her on his bed and left the tent summoning Felix and Devin to guard it incase she woke up. While kenna was unconscious, pan teleported aboard the Jolly Roger; this caught the attention of hook. He drew his sword but pan pointed out "you won't be needing your sword killian. I just came to talk" Hook put his sword back and said pleadingly "I've done everything you asked. What else do you need?"
"You to never come back here again" killian nodded knowing what would happen if he ever came back. His daughter would die. Pan is a man who keeps his word so hook knew never to come back.

Pan teleported back to camp to see kenna sitting on a log with a wooden bowl of strawberries. He came up to Felix and asked "what the hell happened with her? Normally she would be escaping right now?" Felix looked at her and gave an innocent smile saying "she finally gave up. She asked if there was nothing to eat so we gave her strawberries, she said her favourite food was strawberries. She's been awake since you left." Pan smiled at her aswell, he had finally broken her and it was so simple. He sat down next to her and grabbed a strawberry from her bowl saying "I see you finally gave up"
"I didn't give up, I saw sense. With my father gone, I knew it would be easier for you guys to find me so what's the point in running anymore."
"So you did give up"
"Kenna Jones does not give up, I could run right now but I'm choosing not to because i just told you" pan chuckled to her confusing way of explaining things. He asked sarcastically "wat happened to the 'oh i don't talk to idiots' thing?"
"Your as big as an idiot i thought you were"