the childhood

disclaimer : I don't own any character if you like you can read or watch anime My hero academia own by Hirikoshi Kohei.

All human are not created equal that's the truth that i learn at age 4 

**Flashback**

"Sorry kid you don't get a quirk" I shocked when i hear doctor say that i couldn't even say a single word mom look at me worry and guilty i just shock and sit in room about 30 minute then mom take me home.

**Flashback end**

After i arrive home i shut door of my room and head to my bed crying silently to not make my mom hear it and think about what to do next . After crying and thinking if i'm being quirkless i'm gonna have to train myself to become stronger than anyone for lack of quirk. 

When morning come i made up my mind and went out of my room and see my mom make breakfast i'm stand and look mom in the eyes and say "mom it's not your fault that i'm quirkless" mom wide eye look at me and i'm keep saying "even i'm quirkless i'll keep training to become stronger and protect you and become outstanding hero" mom keel down and hug me with tears in her eyes and say "Yes Izuku i'll help you with all my might you can become hero"

I pick her hand up and put it on my cheek "that's the word i want to hear i'll try my hardest" but i don't know where to start to become stronger  "um mom i don't know where to start would you give me advice" mom put her finger on her chin around ...

I pick her hand up and put it on my cheek "that's the word i want to hear i'll try my hardest" but i don't know where to start to become stronger  "um mom i don't know where to start would you give me advice" mom put her finger on her chin around 1-2 minute then say "How about the beach" i'd say " you mean beach that have a lot of junk  that people throw away?" mom reply "Yes that beach there's a lot of junk you can workout and clean that place. but since you're still 4 years old you should start small and try not to get yourself hurt okay? " 

"all right mom i'll be there and start clean that place now" i ran up to my room and get change after i'm come out of my room mom say "Have your breakfast first and i'm coming too" after me and mom have breakfast we both run to beach and when we get there we both say " that's a lot of junk there gonna take a long time for sure"

On first day i try my best to move junk but that's not thing happen i even try to move tire i push it with all my strength but it's now a single millimeter my mom laugh at me how struggle i am but gonna say we both have a good time after it's dark we both come back home have dinner and call it a day

Next day come i have to go to pre elementary school i have breakfast and say good bye to mom and prepare to tell everyone i'm quirkless

After i tell everyone who seem to be most shock is Kacchan after school end i come to see Kacchan "Kacchan even i'm qiurkless i'll become hero to stand beside you as No.2 hero and you're number 1 you have my promise." i point mt fist toward her and smile that make her eyes wide and say "you better keep that promise you fucking Deku."

**time skips**

10 years have passed now i'm 14 years old now ever since the day Kacchan knows that i'm quirkless she start to insult me and stop hang out with me anymore but i can't blame her who want to hang out with a quirkless guy like me.