The battle training

Ochako F.O.V

Today I went to U.A. early because I'm still excited about hero training that start today.

When I open classroom doors I only see a few people inside but what caught my eyes is three girls who seem to space out witch is Asui,Ashido, and Yaoyorozu because of my curiosity I decided to ask them.

"Hi Asui ,Ashido and Yaoyorozu San you three seem space out is there anything happen?" Asui San answer my question "to be honest yeah there something happen and call me Tsuyu rabbit"

"What happen then I heard you three go to mall to buy something right?" All three of them nod and fallow by Yaoyorozu said "three of us got attack by three thugs"I shock from what I hear "wait that's mean you're the one on this news" I pick up my cellphone and show the new I mention

**thugs got rekt by three girl form U.A. school to end rampage of thugs in areas**

"Wow you're really strong to take out these thugs on your own" I compliment them from how brave they are but end up make them look down I was confused until Ashido San expand "Ochako chan the truth is we're not the one that take down these thugs we're actually lose to these guys but we helped by someone"

Yaoyorozu continue saying "none at police station believe us that a quirkless guy help us and take down those thugs and one of them that awake are only shake in fear and keep saying ,I'll not do this anymore he'll come for me, so in the end we take the credit and the one that help us still be unknown"

"Then any of you know what he look like?"I ask with my curious then Tsuyu say with a light bush on her cheek " rabbit all we know is he have green hair green eyes also he's very kind and gentle he even cheer me to become stronger."

"Don't forget that he's highschool boy and most important he have wound in his left hand" Yaoyorozu fill in more details

From the information i got witch lead to "nah it can't be deku kun"

"Who's deku?" Ashido San ask me " I...I mean Midoriya kun and speaking of devil" while I was talking Deku kun come inside classroom.

Deku kun see me and wave at me with his left hand that are cover in bandages "hi Uraraka San"

"Hey Deku kun can I ask you why your left hand like that?"

"Um... I cut myself while I was cooking" he try to avoid eyes contact and scratch back of his head witch is obvious sign that he's lying

But to think of it

Green hair and green eyes check √

Quirkless check √

Bandages on left hand checks √

Is he's the one help those three!? I look back at them I see they are must be thought the same as me so when I try to ask him more Aizawa sensei and Fuyumi San come inside the room "take a seat but before we start Yaoyorozu, Asui, Ashido you three got fight with thugs I'm glad you're safe but be more careful and leave the job to pro you don't have to take them out on your own"

"But...." Yaoyorozu rise her hand " there someone that safe us we're not worthy take the credit " Aizawa rely "I don't care who safe you I only care that you're safe and we're waste a lot of time already so class start now"

"Well look like I have to ask him later then"

**time skip**

Izuku F.O.V

Now it's time for hero class to be honest I'm so excited about All might are teaching our class "I'm coming though door like normal person" All might with costume from his prime "before we begin I need you to wear your suit and come with me to field