Class 1-A

**back to entrance test**

in control room there are about 10 people pro hero and even teacher look at monitor to watch the whole test 

"look at this kid at 1 ranked,she's got 81 villain point and 0 rescue point"

"yeah she really tough one, she took down these robot left,right,center without any problem"

"but that green hair kid are interesting too even tho he's not very standout at took down the robot but he's help other kid even tho there nothing in it for him"

"and not to mention at last minute he's took down 0 point it's been so long since i found someone took down 0 point like that"

"but he's pass out after doing that what kind of quirk is that i wonder?"

"yeah it's like a 4 year old kid who just discovers his own quirk"

on other side of room there are 2 people catch interest of Midoriya display is Fuyumi Todoroki and Aizawa Shota

 Fuyumi thought : wait Midoriya?!? he's come to this school huh and that move if i'm remember correctly he told me he's quirkless this gonna be a lot to talk when i see you Midoriya.

Shota thought : that kid pass out after doing that let's see he have potential to become hero.

(yep i'm making Fuyumi be assistant teacher with Aizawa)

**back to Izuku**

this is first day of U.A high i woke up earlier than i usually do having breakfast with mom and ready to leave mom just come up to me 

"you're so cool Izuku and maybe you bring that girl to house i kinda want to see my son girlfriend"

"Mom i told you hundred times already she's not my girlfriend, anyway take care mom"mom nod as i leave the house

after i arrive at U.A it took me sometime to find room 1-A "ahhh 1-A where's it, oh there it is"i come to front door "that's a huge door is that normal?" i open the door and see Kacchan and blue hair boy "hey you shouldn't put your feet on table please have some manner"

"Huh? the fuck you want i can do whatever i want are you some kind of nerd?"

at least Kacchan here after i come inside room every one look at me  then blue hair boy walk toward me "I'm Tenya Iida i seem to misjudge you the moment you run and help girl in test you clearly know the reason of the test i'm gonna admit you're better than me"

"i don't know about rescue point either i just want to help other by the way my name is Izuku Midoriya"

behind me is someone who just arrive this room as well "Midoriya-kun you in this classroom too?" i look behind see Uraraka-san "y..yeah so we're classmate now" i'm feeling intense gaze from Kacchan for some reason

"if you're here just to make friend go other place" me,Iida-kun and Uraraka-san look behind see talking yellow sleeping bag i thought "something here?!?!"

and look up and see white hair with traces of red woman "don't scare the student like that sensei" 

i was shock to see her again is this place "T...Todoroki-san why are you here?" now i feel gaze of both Uraraka-san and Kacchan at me then Uraraka ask me " you both know each other?"

"Um kinda" and suddenly a boy with red hair on left side and white hair on right side "Sis? why are you here? don't tell me because father tell you to"

i'm still process what happen up till now he's call Todoroki-san Sis so he must be her little brother but still don't know why Uraraka-san and Kacchan look at me so intensely