Entrance exam

10 months have passed now  to day is U.A. entrance exam day i'm stand in front U.A. be ready to take first step then i stump my own foot u thought to myself "sigh even my first step" i'm ready for my face to hit the ground but nothing happen "wait i'm floating what?!?!"

"Sorry that's my quirk i'll put you down" girl that help me She has fair skin, big round brown eyes, and shoulder-length brown hair which sports two long locks beside her face and a short bob at the back 

"it would be bad luck if you fall down right?"

"y...you're right" she smile and clap her hand 

"i'm very nervous,well i have to get going now bye"

she run to hall then disappear in crowd "well i have to get going too she seem nice tho"

when i get to main hall i sit beside Kacchan but we don't talk to each other Present mic explain how test work and each robot have their own point to be honest i try keep my own fanboy side so i don't listen what he said that much suddenly a boy with blue hair with serious face stand up and rise his hand 

"Mr. present mic in this paper say there's 4 type of villain but you just explain 3 type of it what's the meaning of this don't you dare say U.A make this silly mistake"

Present mic sigh and say "the 4th type of villain have 0 point it's meant to be obstacle then a target for you to defeat"

that boy bow down 90 degree "i'm sorry to interrupt you sir" then he's point at me "and you the boy with messy green hair if you just come to U.A. only to see hero i think you should leave now"

i'm just silent because it's also my fault too for not keeping my fanboy part

now everyone is in front field A Kachan sent to field B so we won't see each other i still have few minute before test start i look around and see the girl from entrance of U.A. i try to talk to her but interrupt by boy with blue hair "are you gonna distracted her to make her fail the exam? see she trying to concentrate "

"s..sorry i don't see that" then a loud air horn sound and present mic say "are you ready? GO!!!!!"

everyone waiting for countdown but present mic continue say "what are you doing there's no countdown GO!!!"

everyone rushing to the door leaving me behind "wow so it's started huh?, gonna give my all too "  i run around to alleyway and see 3 point robot it's look at me then rushing at me with full speed i just dodge and chop kick to connection between it arm and body then it hit the wall and shutdown "what?! that was easy" i run around more and took down few more robot "so i have 10 point total now so far so good" 

then i hear scream i follow the sound and see a boy with purple ball on his head scream again "help i can't took down these robot on my own"i run between him and three robot