04

Mitch has been gone a lot this week, leaving me alone

Mitch has been gone a lot this week, leaving me alone. He said there's cameras and defense systems in place and that he's only going to be gone for eight hours a day this week.
Ever since that day it's been weird.
He would make me breakfast, tell me where he's going and sometimes if I wanted to go with him.
One time I fell asleep and I felt him put my hair behind my ear. Im not opposed to it, but it's weird to me.
He's a good cook. I would say some things and he'd remember them. He's being my favorite foods from the grocery store. We acted like we were supposed to. Like a couple.
"I baked cupcakes." He says, the room filling with the scent of red velvet.
"God they're going to make fun of me." I sigh.
"But." He slides one over with buttercream.
"It's super tasty." He ends as he wiggles it in-front of my face.
The doorbell rings and I look at Mitch.
"They're literally your friends." He points at the door with attitude.
"Fine." I get up from the new dining table that was set up a couple days ago and open the door. 
"Thank god I thought you were kidnapped." Madison hugs me, her boyfriend Jaden walking pushing passed me.
"Boyfriend." He points at Mitch who had an apron and blue oven mitts on.
"I am boyfriend." Mitch replies.
"I have to ask you some questions."
Jordan's protective but also understands that I'm good at know what I want and if it's good for me. He didn't hesitate to risk his life when he heard that Brandon- Ghost took me. He was fine at first but started getting obsessive, he started sending me out to do things I didn't want to do. Give money to people who he probably sold many illegal things but I did it for Elena. The second I said no he would shoot me and Elena would've been dead.
I shouldn't keep thinking about the past. What I didn't tell Mitch is what Stan and Irene kept from my files. They did me a favor. Only Jordan and Madison knew what was going on and they helped me through everything.
"You like him?" Madison glances at Mitch who looks all serious looking while answering stupid questions about me.
"Elena told me you haven't visited in a long time, that worried us." Madison was beautiful, she had big curly hair that was always perfect and deep brown eyes that matched her skin tone.
She knew my get together wasn't serious it was just to show them im fine, yet she came in a long skirt with a slit and a tube top.
"I know what you're thinking, I heard you had a pool." Madison and Jordan always seem to read my mind, she flicks the strap of her bathing suit top.
She walks passed me all the way to the back of the house where the double doors to the backyard are.
"No alcohol?!" Jordan's voice vibrates the room.
"Honey, we don't drink anymore, tell the man." Mitches voice was higher pitched and he smiles way too much for this to be normal.
"Of course, sweetie pie. " I do the same big smile as him but turn to Jordan with a frown.
"He doesn't let me drink" I whisper.
"You do have a problem." Jordan whispers back.
"Heh a big problem." Mitch laughs in his normal voice.
I wasn't that bad.
After I was caught sneaking out he would let me go out and drink. He'd be there and something drink with me but he only had a cup and since he was basically taking care of me I could get as shitfaced as I wanted. One day he was holding my hair as I threw up for thirty minutes straight and passed out onto him. That's when he said this wasn't the job he signed up to do.  He ranted about how dangerous it was to be intoxicated especially if ghost or any of his ally's tried to get me in the state.
I of course was passed out while he apparently said all this and then decided that cupcakes and red bull would help me instead. 
No more alcohol.
"Where's Madison, she doesn't want to ask me questions?" Mitch takes off his apron and oven mitts.
"Nah, if Jordan approves than we all approve." I shrugged.
"Yeah he's okay." Jordan shoots Mitch a look.
Madison walks back in, "it's too cold."
"Well since Jordan approves, I think you approved right?" Mitch looks to him.
"Yeah whatever, you knew her star sign. Who knows that?" Jordan takes a cupcake into his hand.
"Then I can do this." Mitch runs around the counter to us and stands in front of me.
"What are you doing." You say through gritted teeth.
"Just say yes." He does the same in a low tone.
He clears his throat, "Lauren Marie Rose." He drops down to one knee.
No
"Will you do me the favor of making me the happiest man alive?" His voice wavering trying to sound serious.
"Oh my god! Yes Mitch." I do a fake audible gasp and hold my hand out.
"The ring." Madison looks closer and smiles at me.
"I approve." She nods.
Mitch pulls out the ring from the box and slips it on my finger.
"And I surprised us with an overseas trip." He stands up.
"A huh."
He seemed nervous and worried but put on the smile again.
"We will leave now, because you definitely should have some alone time. Congrats!" Madison says as she looks at her phone while signaling Jordan to leave.
Madison shoots me a look while Jordan leaves the house and points to her phone. I look down at my phone buzzing from a text from her.

Please ride his dick that diamond is huge
Have fun!!

I laugh a little and lock my phone.
"We have to act like a married couple going to  Dubai on honeymoon." He informed.

"Awe I really thought you wanted to marry me." I say sarcastically.
"Well they finally found ghost and we need you there to-" he stops to think.
"Bait?" I answer.
"Yeah but, I'd never let anything happen to you."
"Never"