12

might be triggering? idk theres one mention of rape.

(i changed characters for Lauren bc i forgot who tf she was played by

(i changed characters for Lauren bc i forgot who tf she was played by. yall told me to update so...)
-
"STANS PICKING US UP." Mitch reads the phone in his hand as Lauren hoists him up and aids him in walking.
The people of Dubai stare at the two dripped in blood walking through the streets.
"Almost there." Lauren takes a deep breath.
"Lydia seemed familiar." Mitch shares.
"Yeah? Do you know her?" she asks interested.
"She was Katrina's friend." he replies.
"Who's Katrina?" Lauren asks.
Mitch stays silent as they reach their pick up point by a lonely road right outside a small city.
"Not today." Mitch shakes his head.
"Whenever you're ready." Lauren softly smiles while taking his hand in hers.
"Anyways im kind of tired of this." Mitch slouches down on the floor, not baring the pain of his wound.
"Tired of being shot?" Lauren assumes.
"Of this life. Assassinating people. Putting myself and people i care about in danger."
Lauren stays quiet as she watches Mitch's expression, she cant understand how strange he's being.
"Dont get me wrong i love the idea of what i do, ending bad guys lives, but its too much for me." he puts his head in his hands and begins to rub his face.
"Can i tell you something? that i have never told anyone?" Lauren sits down next to him and lays her head on his shoulder.
He nods his head, wrapping one his arms around her.
"My childhood was terrible. I grew up with such monsters that i grew to love and trust because they were all i had. I went through hell for them but the second i needed something, the second i needed help they all of a sudden disappeared. One of my worst nightmares happened as a child and it was awful, really traumatizing, but it gave me such a beautiful beautiful little girl that i love so much." Lauren closes her eyes.
"You have a daughter?" Mitch pushes for further information.
"At fifteen i had a daughter with Brandon. When he found out he said that it wasn't his problem. He came into my room one night, restraining me and keeping me quiet."Lauren had teared up but not yet cried which she was happy about.
She didnt want to cry because she knows its better know, she knows its over and that she would never associate herself with people like that ever again.
"Elena's your daughter." Mitch put together as he rubbed Laurens back to comfort her.
"Yeah she doesn't know but she'll know soon." Lauren smiles.
"Soon." Mitch nods, a car pulling up.
"Stan?" Lauren went to the car with black tinted windows.
The window slowly rolled down, revealing a gun pointed at Lauren.
"Hi Lauren, Mitch." a twisted smile spreads on her face.
"Lydia what are you doing?" Mitch question as Lauren stepped back to where Mitch was sitting.
"Following orders." she pulled the trigger, Mitch threw himself onto the ground hoping Lauren did too.
He turns his head seeing Lauren on the floor next to him but a pool of blood pouring from her chest.
"Lauren?" He crawled towards her as he people on the streets screamed and ran away from the car screeching away from the accident.
"No no no." he repeated as he pulled the hair out of her face, her eyes weakly try to find Mitch's.
"I got shot didn't i?" she croaked as she heavily breathed in while blood poured our of the gun shot wound in her neck.
Mitch ripped a part of his shirt off and wrapped it around her neck, securing it tight as he put pressure on the wound.
"Mitch-" she breaths pointing to his chest wound that started to bleed from the lack of pressure.
"You're more important, just relax okay? Stans coming soon."