Zane Ro'meave X Male Reader: The Mask

Youtuber: LucarioKlaw(voice actor)/Aphmau character/Aphmau series

Prompt: As Aphmau and Aaron are gotten used to seeing each other after the incident, Zane and (M/n) were relaxing at the beach after Aaron's dad said it was ok for Kawaii-Chan to stay.

If the prompt didn't give it away, this is being taken place in the Starlight series because I love it. :3
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Zane's Pov

I sigh in relaxation as (M/n) pulls me closer to him and somewhat cover my face from the sun. I chuckled when I felt his hand on my back, slowly going up and down while his other hand is well..... resting on my ass.

Every now and then he would squeeze my ass, even if I already told him multiple times about not touching my ass. He still does it anyways.

I think he has been hanging out with Travis too much to make him start grab my ass.

"Hey Zane.." I heard my boyfriend getting my attention, I looked up at him and looked at his deep (E/C) eyes. I blushed slightly before responding "What is it (M/n)? Is something wrong?" I sat up so that I'm sitting on his legs. He pick me up so he can sit correctly and place me back down on his lap again.

"No, nothing is wrong Zuzu. I was just wondering..." I interrupted him with snickers before saying, "When don't you ever not wonder about something." I smirked when I saw his pout. For a guy who is cute and is childish, like him, can be very dominant.

"Anyways, I was wondering.... can you take off your mask. I haven't seen your beautiful, freckles face for a very long time." He said.

My eyes (Even though we only see one eye, but technically he has two eyes so yea) widen at what (M/n) had just said. "U-um... well, I-I don't know (M/n). You know how I am when it comes to my mask, especially my right eye as well." I whispered the last part before looking at (M/n) but to only see his puppy eyes staring at me and his head is tilted to the side, only to make him even more cute. "Oh no... oh no nonononononono (M/n). Don't pull the puppy eyes trick on me." I said as I tired to look away, "Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee~" I slowly looked at (M/n) again but to see his puppy eyes glow even more, I groan and said "Ugh... Fine (M/n), I'll take it off... just around you and ONLY you." He happily nodded.

I sigh as I take off my mask and put it on the table next to the beach chair that we are on. I looked at (M/n) with a blush on my face. I can see his eyes sparkled as his hand slowly moves from my waist, up to my chest and neck and on to my cheek, he rub his thumb on my freckles making me blush red.

"Such a beautiful face that has been hidden for its entire life... You shouldn't hide them Zane, they are beautiful." He said softly as he pecks my freckles. I felt my face being heated up even more, 'Damn you and your choice of words (M/n).' I thought to myself.

"I love your freckles, I love your smooth skin, I love your silk black hair, I love how you get excited when a new MLH episode is on Netflix or when I bring cupcakes from the bakery, I love how your mouth is cover in cupcake frosting, I love your cupcakes, I love your obssesion of pinky cake, I love everything of you, but out of all things that I love about you, what I love the most is you, Zane. You are the one that I love since I meet you in High School, I never thought that I would have a chance with you but I did and I'm happy that I took that chance and I'm happy that you accept me to be your boyfriend Zane. My Zuzu, My Cupcake, My Emo Nugget and My Zane Ro'meave. I love you Zane." I tried to held back my tears as (M/n) said all the things that he loves about me but I couldn't and and tears slowly starts to come down my face.

"Aww Zuzu~ don't cry." (M/n) said with a chuckle and gently whip off my tears. "W-why do I-I deserve y-you (M/n)..." I hiccuped a bit, he chuckled and said, "It's more like the other way Zuzu." I chuckled as I whip my tears away, I looked at (M/n) and said "I love you (M/n), I love you so much." I see him blush bright pink, he then smiled and pull me closer to him.

"I love you too Zuzu~." I smiled and lean closer to him. I can feel his hot breath on my neck, making me tence up a bit but then I felt something wet and hot my neck. I moan a bit and my hands grabbed (M/n)'s hair as he licks and pecks my neck. "(M-m-m/n)... we a-are in p-public... A-aahh.. s-someone will see us.. mmm" I stuttered as (M/n) contiues to peck andlick my neck.

"Heheh... alright I'll stop. You are just too cute to not give attention." (M/n) said as he lays down on the beach chair and pulls me with him so that I'm laying on top of him. I chuckled and wrap my arms around his torso, "And you are too handsome to be ignore." I said and close my eyes.

I hear (M/n) chuckled before he began to hum one of the k-pop songs that he listens to. What was the group called..... BTS? Yea that was it.

Anyways, I smiled and snuggle more into (s/c) chest. (M/n) slowly began to sing the song, even though he is singing it in korea as well, his voice is calm and I can just fall asleep with his sing voice. 

Know you love me girl
So that I love you
Know you love me boy
So that I love you
년이나
곁에
있어줘서
고마워

Know you love me girl
So that I love you
Know you love me boy
So that I love you
언제나
곁에
있어줄게
Don't worry bout a thing
My love

I know
앞에 깔린 레드카펫은
사랑하는 누군가의 피눈물
아마 그래서 빨간 건가봐
I know
내게 머무른 너의 눈빛은
세상 무엇도 대신할 없는
너와 나만이 나눠가진 조각

(Say to me)
If you love me
(Tell me)
If you're same with me
고마운 나의 사람들에게
유일하게 있는
(Sing for you)
Say I love you
(Tell you)
That I love you too
마음을 다해 불러볼게
목소리가 들린다면

Know you love me girl
So that I love you
Know you love me boy
So that I love you
년이나 
곁에
있어줘서
고마워

Know you love me girl
So that I love you
Know you love me boy
So that I love you
언제나
곁에
있어줄게
Don't worry bout a thing
My love

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I was debating whether or not to put 'I know' or 'Fools' by BTS Jungkook and RM. So I just went with 'I Know' because it's beautiful and I saw the lyrics and it went with the story somewhat of it. Anyways, sorry that this took so long to be updated but I'm trying my best to upload them as much as I can.