Kestin Howard x Male Reader: The Recording

YouTube: Lucariosklaw (voice actor)

Prompt: Kestin and (M/n) were getting ready to record a video with Jess, Andy and Lizzy. During the recording (M/n) was being a goofball to his boyfriend.

I love voice actors, even when they are not super famous and what not, I still love what they do. I might do Patrick (P.M Seymour), Andy (TheDragonHat), Sebastian (Sebastian Todd) because they are amazing and maybe other YouTube voice actors. Also, Kestin is living in your house. Anyways, enjoy!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Jess's Pov

I was setting up my desk; making sure that everything is working. "Ok that should do it. Now time to see if the others are ready." I went to inform the crew in the office that we are going to start the recording soon then went back to my office, went on my computer and click on the chat that we are in.

~ Chat Room ~
(Je - Jess, A - Andy, L - Lizzy, K - Kestin, Y - You)

Je: Are you guys ready?
L: I'm ready to go.
A: I'm having a little bit of lag but I should be good to go when we start.
Je: Ok, what about you, Kestin and (M/n)?
K: We are ready and set to go.
Y: Yep!! Just send us all the call!
Je: Alright!

~Chat End~

Once I exited the chat, I started the call. "Hello." A British accent was heard, meaning it was Andy, before I heard a soft female voice, "Hey guys." Meaning it was Lizzy. "Hi guys!" I responded to them. "Where are Kestin and (M/n)? Are they having problems connecting?" Andy said through the call. "I don't know, I'll give them a text." Just as I said that, a deep voice was heard in the call. "Sorry guys, Kestin and I were having connection problem but we should be good." Then another male voice was heard, "Yea, Sorry about that hehe." The first one was (M/n), the other was Kestin.

"It's not a problem!" I said to them as I joined into the server. "So, which mini game are we playing Jess?" (M/n) asked. I slightly laughed and said "Oh it's a surprise." "U-ummm ok? I guess." (M/n) said. "Just join the Minigame server, then I'll explain once we record~." I said.

I joined the server and only see the skins of Garroth, Katelyn, and Zane. "Before you say anything Jess. No, we are not having connection problems, (M/n) just went to the door because someone rang the door bell." Kestin said before I was going to mention (M/n). "Ahh, I see." I said.

Now, you all are wondering why I didn't tell the others what we are doing for our recording. Well, if the server didn't give it away, we are doing a Never Have I Ever video but there is a twist. It's a Relationship Edition. Since Valentine Day is coming around, I wanted some love in the air since everyone but Kestin and (M/n), are engaged.

/UmbreonTheSorcerer (aka you) joined the game

"I'm back! What did I miss? Or did I miss anything?" (M/n) asked as his Mason character  (made up) walked around, showing that he is online. "Alright!! Will is going to teleport us to the minigame stage that we are going to be playing on, then we will begin!" Just as I finished, Will teleported us to the Never Have I Ever stage, that is surrounded with hearts and the platform is pink and red with some Valentine decoration.

"Uhhhhh....." Everyone, but me, said as their characters crouches and moves backward to the wall. I creepily laughed then started the recording and acting like nothing happen.

Aphmau's intro

"Hey guys, Jess here and-" I was cut off by (M/n). "Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a minute! You are not just going to start the recording and still not tell us why the stage is all pink and red with hearts around us." (M/n) said as his character walked towards me and shakes its head.