Akira x Yusuke x Ryuji x Male Reader: Group Love

Game: Persona 5

Prompt: (M/n) wasn't having the greatest day. He was super stressed out from his work place and his school. (M/n) doesn't go to the same school as his boyfriends does but his school pressured their students into becoming the best of the best, same goes with his work but his boss is pushing him to work hard, more than anyone. The three boys noticed their lovers behavior and did whatever they can to cheer him up.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(M/n)'s Pov

I sigh as I enter my apartment. I leaned against the door and let my bag drop to the floor. I closed my eyes and lazily walked my way to the couch, not even bothering to take off my shoes because of how tired I was.

I let myself fall into the couch. "...Ouch" My voice was muffled since my face was on the couch cushion and my knee hit the couch but I didn't care, I was way too exhausted. I let myself stay like that for a bit until I heard my phone ring. I turned around so that my back was on the couch, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and check to see who it was.

'It's from my boys.' I thought to myself. I looked through the messages, seems like that they want to hang out. I sigh before covering my face with my arm. 'I didn't want them to see me in this state but they will grow suspicion if I don't respond.' I thought to myself. I was debating on whether or not to accept or decline the offer. I sigh, not wanting to disappoint the boys.

~ IM Messages ~

Ryuji: Hey! Have you guys notice that (M/n) hasn't responded yet?
Yusuke: Well, he most likely just gotten back from work.
Yusuke: So I highly doubt the he be doing anything at the moment.
Akira: That is true.
Ryuji: Well yea.. But isn't he usually respond right away whenever we message.
Ryuji: I bet you guys that he is reading our message right now.
(M/n): Well you are not wrong..
Ryuji: (M/n)!! What happen man?
Ryuji: You usually respond right away.
Ryuji: Now that I think about, don't you always start our messages before any of us.
Yusuke: I would have to agree with Ryuji.
Yusuke: I've notice the lack of energy that you would have.
Akira: Yea, I've noticed that as well.
Akira: (M/n).. is everything alright?
(M/n): Yea, I'm fine.
(M/n): I've been stressed lately because both of my school and job.
Yusuke: Why didn't you tell us.
(M/n): I didn't want you boys to worry about me.
(M/n): I'll be alright. I just need to rest.
Akira: (M/n), are you sure that you are okay?
Akira: Do you want us to come over?
Ryuji: Yea! We should go over to him and comfort him.
Ryuji: What type of boyfriends would we be if we don't comfort him.
Yusuke: I think that would be a splendid idea.
Akira: Agree
(M/n): Please you guys.
(M/n): You don't need to do this.
Ryuji: Operation: Comfort (M/n) is a go!
(M/n): *Sigh* I'll leave the door unlock.

~ End of IM Messages ~

I sigh and let my phone fall on my chest. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got up from the couch, I then walked towards my door and unlock it. I yawned and scratched the back of my head, "I'll probably take a nap until they get here. Knowing them, they will have a lot of energy. Especially Ryuji." I said to myself. I walked to my room and just laid there. I sigh as I slowly closed my eyes and fall asleep.

Akira's Pov

I was outside the train station of where (M/n) lives. I'm currently waiting on Yusuke and Ryuji so that we can all go together. I brought some snacks and drinks for us since we decided to stay at his house for the night. I felt my bag moved and saw a familiar black fur tail sticking out, "Morgana? What are you doing here?" I asked as Morgana sticked his head. "Well I do need to accompany you after all. Regardless, I need to be with you at all cause, remember?" He said. I sigh and shook my head.