H2O Delirious X Male Reader: Insane Lovers

YouTuber: H2O Delirious

Prompt: Two insane lovers. One is in a gang while the is other is solo. (M/n) would every now and then come to the Vanoss crew warehouses to visit his boyfriend. However the world wants to be a dick to (M/n) today but that only turn into something else.

Btw, if you see some words that sounds mean in a way. Don't think of it like that, it's just your way of complementing Delicious since you two are fucking insane. Think of it as reverses complements.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(M/n)'s Pov

Another chase between me and the police. Isn't that fucking wonderful!! I was just trying to buy something for my terrible boyfriend. He did a horrible job since our last killing spree.

The blood of the hundreds of victims spilled all over him. His insane laugh roar though the city along with mine. His mask has blood splatter on it. His crazy smirk that was placed on his face when he killed the victims.

Oh the thought of us, killing, stabbing, stealing and so many more! It made me weaken in my bones. Ohh! He knows how to make me weak even when he isn't trying.

Oh the gorgeous man deserves a reward but no! The worlds want to be a fucking dick to me today!!

I took many sharp turns just to avoid the cops. 'Stupid Lady! Got me fucking caught just for having a fucking gun in my possession. Ohhh just you fucking wait, you are going to die tonight bitch!!' I thought to myself as I ran into a familiar alleyway.

Oh this alleyway, my favorite alleyway... I stood in the middle of the alleyway with my back towards them. The cops surrounded the entrance and started walk into the alleyway with their guns pointing at me.

"We have caught you red handed!!! You have nowhere to escape!" The police said.

I started to chuckled a little bit... then it turn into laughter.... then it went to a crazy laugh.

"Ohhh... you policemen. You never learn do~." I creepily said as I turn around to face them. With a crazy smile on my face, my eyes would twitch every now and then.

"Have you forgotten who's this alleyway belongs to~?" I asked with the creepy smile still on my face.

I could see it in their eyes.

They are scared.

Legs are slightly shaking. The grip on the gun tighten. Their eyes tells me everything.

Just as the policeman were about to shoot. I quickly took out my knife and gun from my pocket and ran towards them.

Before they even time to realize what's about to happen. I stabbed two police officers from the back, next shot each police officers and finally, stab the officer that was talking before. "This will teach you and the rest of the police forces a lesson about interrupting me." I said as I continue to stab the police officer.

After a few minutes, I stop stabbing the police and slowly stand up. I started to laugh out of my mind. I walked out of the alleyway and ran to the forest where my insane boyfriend lives with his gang.

~With Delirious~

Delicious's Pov

I was chilling in the living room. Bored as hell!! The gangs are busy with whatever they were doing.

I looked at my watch, (M/n) was supposed to come and visit me since he had nothing to do but it's been 30 minutes and he still hasn't arrived.

I turn on the tv to see if there is anything interesting going on. I stumbled across the news and saw that there was a murder accident happen in an alleyway. My boyfriend's alleyway. I smiled underneath my mask, understanding why he was late. I turn off the tv and just as I do that, a knock was heard from the door.

I giggle knowing who it was and went to open the door.

There he was... my horrible boyfriend~ I jump into his bloody covered arms, removed my mask and started kissing him. I heard (M/n) chuckled and he walked inside, closing the door with his foot and walked to the couch.

(M/n) placed me on top of him before laying down on the couch. (M/n) grabbed my mask from me and placed it on the coffee table. He then placed one of his hand on my back and the other behind his head.

"So how did your little activity go? I saw what happen on the news.~" I asked as I trace the out line of his chest and abs. "I was trying to buy you something but no—some stupid lady screamed and exposed me then called the fucking police!! She is going to die when I see her again." (M/n) growled as he finished his sentence.

I giggle and looked at him. "Awww is my daddy upset?? Do you want me to do something about that lady??" I asked 'innocently' as I pout seeing my handsome boyfriend upset. He chuckled and said, "No it's alright Teddy bear~ just having you here is all I need." I blushed when (M/n) called me 'Teddy bear'. He only say that when I'm a bad boy or when he is in a horrible mood and by the look of it, it's seems he is in a horrible mood.

(M/n) looked around the room before asking, "Where are your gang Teddy Bear? They went out killing without you?" I shook my head and said, "Nope, they are busy with something. Evan is probably doing paperwork and making phone calls along with Ohm but most likely left because I heard the door shut and cars engine starting. Moo and Nogla went out for something. Mini and Tylor are probably fucking somewhere in the house or at one of their private houses. Brian, Marcel and Luke are probably causing problems in the city or something. As for the others, I have no clue what they could possibly be doing."

I heard him 'hmm' at my respond. "And you? What have you been doing before I got here?" (M/n) asked. "Just chilling here. Waiting for you get here and make it more entertaining." I said as I look him.

(M/n) chuckled and said, "Well sadly I have nothing. The gift that I was going to give you was for being a good boy but that failed miserably." I giggle and said "That's okay. Just you being here is all I need."

(M/n) smiled and said "Aw you are being to generous Teddy Bear~ you deserve a reward~." His voice deepen when he talk. I shiver hearing that voice of his.

(M/n) lean in and started kissing me viciously. I kissed back, trying to match his movement and pull my body closer to his. (M/n) placed his hand on my ass and grope it a couple of times. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

I pulled back for a bit to get some air before going back into the kiss. By this point, (M/n) and I were making out in the couch without caring that someone would walk in the living room and see us making out.

Without me knowing, (M/n) some how managed to take off my white T-shirt without removing my hoodie and unbutton my pants, giving him access into my pants.

I broke off from the kiss and quickly take off his bloody shirt. I started to suck and lick his neck making sure that it shows and that everyone knows that he belongs to me and me only!

I can hear his moans, his right hand grips onto my hair tightly, pulls it ever so slightly while his left hand is in my pants and grips my ass hard, sometimes he would smack it.

We were in our own little world, enjoying the pleaser that we were giving to one another. No one was interrupting us.

(M/n) lean into my ear and whispered, "ohhh Teddy Bear~ you are going to enjoy the reward that I'm going to give you." I got excited because (M/n)'s rewards are the best. I then whispered, "Well what are you waiting for? Rip. Me. Apart."