4. Cuts and tears

One Month later:

(Y/n) P.o.V: 

After Rich left me and quit our friendship everything in my life was horrible. In school I tried to keep the confident girl act, but at home the razor blade was my best friend. 

Everyday after school I lock myself in my closet and start cutting myself. I don't know why I am doing it... It's not helping me but it makes me forget my pitiful life for a bit. Since my parents aren't home a lot I don't have to suffocate my crying and screams. 

In school I only wear Long sleeve tops and in gym I wear sweat bands to hide my scars. Even if someone saw them, they wouldn't ask cause nobody cared. But hiding my pain makes me feel comfortable. 

You might think that I am a Psycho.. well I don't mind.. Probably I am a Psycho. But who cares? Right.. Nobody. 

As always I walked through school and right into Cafeteria. I am not hungry. I just go there to drown in the crowd and I try not to get noticed. I don't even remember the last filling meal I had. Since the incident with Rich I didn't really eat much, cause maybe it's my figure that bothered him so much?

Well, I am sitting on a bench and looked through the Cafeteria. My eyes fell on Rich. He sat there smiling. He talked with Jake and laughed. His appearance changed a lot. He styles his hair and even got a red strand. He changed his clothing style completely and even got some muscles. I have to say I like his new look but inside he's an asshole now.  

Suddenly he looked at me. He saw that I was watching him and I looked away and blushed. Shit. Unobtrusively, I continued "stalking" him. And what happened then made everything worse.

 Rich P.o.V:

I'm sitting with Jake, who's actually the coolest guy I know. We are talking about his upcoming halloween party. Suddenly I felt myself watching. I looked around and our eyes met. Y/n was watching me but she turned red and quickly she looked away.

She's watching you. You have to make her jealous.

 Do you really think that's the right way? She has been acting strange and I know somethings wrong. She lost weight but not in a good way and I know making her jealous is not the best way to get her Attention... and-

Are you the supercomputer or am I?  You have to do as I instruct. See there is Brooke. Talk to her. And then gently stroke some hair behind her ear.

I did as he instructed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Rich?", Brooke laughed and turned away. I looked at Y/n to see her reaction but I just saw her rushing out  of the Cafeteria, tears running down her cheeks. Shit.  I wanted to follow her but someone held me back. 

Jake. 

With an angry look he said, "Good Job, you Jerk. You did that on purpose, didn't ya?" Before I could answer he rushed out of the Cafeteria and followed Y/n.

Fuck... Why do I have to destroy everything... I hope Jake can fix everything.