12. The Fire

(Y/n) P.o.V:

I was angry. Angry with myself. I just dumped my best friend, was drunk, throwed up and cried because of my stupidness. Wasn't this supposed to be a night to remember? 

Well, I am going to remember that night but in bad memories. 

After I left Rich I had enough of alcohol and made my way to the bathroom to fix my.. everything. I wanted to open the door but it was locked. I knocked. 

"Hello? How Long do you need?", I asked. 

No answer. 

"Hello?"

No answer. 

"Everything okay?", I asked. 

I could hear someone sobbing inside the bathroom. I knocked again and said, "Open the door please." I heard footsteps and then the Sound of a turning key. The door opened and a guy in a black hoddie and glasses opened the door. He looked terrible and his eyes were swollen from crying. "Everything okay?", I asked. He sniffed and nodded. 

I looked at him with a suspicious look. "Really?", I asked again. He shook his head and more tears started running over his cheeks. "You want to talk?" He nodded and let me inside. He introduced himself as Michael Mell. Then I remembered, he is Anti-social headphones kid. 

No offense. 

He told me his full story and I calmed him down. He told me me everything about his friend Jeremy, who's being a huge dick. He also told me about the Squip and a guy who went crazy trying to get it out. I gasped and then realized. Rich. 

I made a big mistake. How could I've left him alone. He tried to apologize... I forgot that his Squip is a dick who controles Rich. Drunk me is so stupid. I jumped and said, "I have to help a friend. Thank you Michael you saved me!" He blushed as I placed a kiss onto his cheek. I ran out of the bathroom back to the room where I saw Rich the last time. 

Luckily, I am sober again. 

I knocked. No answer. I tried to open the door, but it's locked. Why is every door locked!? "Rich?", I asked. Again no answer. And then...

A familiar smell rose in my nose. It smelled like.. smoke.

Smoke? Fire?

Fire! 

My eyes widened and I grabbed my Telefone and called Jake. He picked up and a happy Jake said, "Hey hey! Are you sober again?"

"Jake I think Rich is going to burn down the house!", I screamed into the telefone. "What!?", He replied. "Save the People! I take care of Rich!", I said. 

"But Y/n!-", Jake began but I hung up. Suddenly I heard screams from the first Floor. Smoke started to Spill out from under the door. "RICH!", I yelled. No answer. I kicked against the door. Again and again. After five hits the door jumped out of it's hinge. It fell on the ground and a big Cloud of smoke smoked me. I coughed and buried my mouth and nose into my armlet. 

I walked into the room and everything burned. The curtains, the bed, the plants... everything. Orange flames whipped everywhere. I looked for Rich and saw him cowering in a Corner. "R- Rich!", I yelled. He looked up and as he saw me his eyes widened. "GO! Get the fuck out of here!", He yelled back. "I'm not leaving without you!"

He looked confused. I ran towards him, grabbed his arm and tried to pull him out of the room. "NO!", He yelled back. "Rich, come on! We have to get out of here!"

"I don't want to!"

"What!? WHY?!", I yelled back. Anger and fear filled my voice.

"I JUST WANT TO DIE!", He yelled and tears spilled down his cheeks. Suddenly a part of the roof crashed down infront of us. We jumped. I started to cry, because of his words. "Now leave!", he commanded.

"I am not going without you! Come please! Why would you want to die!? You can't leave Jake... Or me! ", I screamed under tears. " My Squip drives me insane. There's no other way to get rid of him. Also I've lost everything! I've lost Jake... And the most important Person in my life... Y/n I hurted you... I destroyed everything... I- I..."

My heart broke into. His words.. He's trying to kill himself.

"Rich.. p-please..I-",my voice cracked. I breathed heavily and the smoke filled my lungs. I coughed. Rich looked worried. "Please Y/n! GO!", Rich screamed. I shook my head. 

"Not without you! Come with me and I promise together we'll find a solution. But now! Grab my Hand!"

He looked at my Hand, then at the flames and then into my eyes. Pure fear were anchored into his eyes.  He sighed.. and nodded. 

He took my Hand and we ran out of the room. We entered the hallway and ran to the stairs. A few pieces of burning Wood fell down the Roof right onto Rich'shoulders and face. He fell on his knees but fastly I pulled him on his feet again. A few of them hit my arms and onto my chest. We both screamed. The smell of burned flesh entered my nose. It hurted like hell but now we have to ignore the pain. My grip tightened. We ran down the stairs and reached the living room. Everything burned and I couldn't see the door. 

Rich ran ahead and pulled me behind. Suddenly between the Flames I saw Kind of a light. I pinched my eyes and identified it as door. Someone was entering the house. It's Jake! Before he could reach us a big burning cover bar fell onto him. I screamed, so did Rich. We ran to Jake and removed the bar from his legs. He winced and cried. We lifted him up and together we grinded him out of the burning house. He is really tall and heavy but we managed to do it.

Firemen and emergency doctors ran to meet us and took us off Jake. I sighed, reliefed that all of us had survived. Suddenly I felt pain in my chest and I coughed heavily. I fell on my knees and everything went black. 

Shit.