8. Movie Night

(Y/n) P.o.V:

We exited the car and went into his house. It's really big and beautiful.

I am amazed. "Wow Jake.. that's a nice house. I mean like really nice.", I say and walked through it. He laughed. "Thanks. My mum decorated it."

"Well she has got a good taste.", I replied. Rich chuckled and grabbed my wrist and said, "This house is so big we don't want you to get lost in it."

"Dumbass!", I replied and laughed. He gasped, like those girls in these drama teenage movies, and rested his hand on his chest. Then he fell on his knees and played a dramatic dying scene.

"My heart... you broke it!", he said theatrical and "died". I bend down to him and whispered, "Well now that Rich is dead.. I can steal and publish all his secret diary entries he wrote when he was in second grade of middleschool."
Abruptly his eyes opened and he took my wrist again. He pulled me down and I fell on him. I was laying on his bodie and our noses touched.

"You wouldn't do that.", he chuckled and stroked some hair behind my ear. I blushed and said, Wanna bet?"

Before he could replie Jake stood infront of us and said, "Please don't make out infront of me. I'm too innocent for that."

Rich and I blushed and pulled apart. The small boy helped me up and we went into Jake's room.

My jaw dropped as we entered Jake's room. It's more of a loft, than a room. A king-sized bed fills the middle of the room. A big flat-Tv infront of it. There is also a cupboard, a mini-bar (what the heck?!) and a balcony. But everything in a modern and cool style. Suitable for Jake. 

"I'll be right back. Just getting some snacks and then we choose a movie okay?", Jake asked and we nodded approvingly. He left the room and Rich and I were alone now. We both are silent. I broke the silence and said, "I've got a question.."

"Okay.. uhm.. tell me.", Rich asked a bit confused about what could come now. 

"Why the change of heart? So why did you apologize now?", I asked him.  He gulped a bit and he scratched the backside of his head. He always does that if he tries to conceal something. 

Rich P.o.V:

FLASHBACK:

'Squip! I want to be friends again with Y/n! I don't think your suggestions work. Even if she doesn't love me I still need her as a friend. I miss her...', I said to my Squip.

He appeared infront of me. "I don't think that's possible. She's a loser. You don't want to be seen with a loser.", he answered. 

"Listen to me, asshole. You destroyed everything. I'm serious. If you do or say anything that's going to make her hurt I swear, I'll find a way to deactivate you. If it means to smash my head against a stone. I am going to apologize to her. Maybe she accepts my apologie and is my friend again. But you will not stand in my way!", I yelled at him in my thoughts. 

His eyes glanced a bit but he just nodded. "If that's what you want. Wait see. There are Y/n and Jake. That means her social status increases as she is friends with the most beloved boy in school. Maybe it isn't that bad if you date her now.", he explained. 

My whole face went red and I got aggressive. "Even if she is the biggest loser in the whole universe I would love to be her friend even more than being cool! It was a big mistake to get you but a bigger mistake to pursue your suggestion. And now shut up!", I yelled at him. 

And for the first time since I got him he stayed silent.

FLASHBACK END

Y/n stood infront of me, her arms crossed, still waiting for my answer. I cleared my throat. "Well.. my Squip. He made me do and think terrible things. You need to know he's manipulative and he made me see and think things that weren't there. It took some time to realize what he's been doing with my head. Unfortunately too late.. And I am so sorry for that.", I said. 

She nodded. "At least you realized that Squip is stupid and unnecessary. Is it on right now?"

I nodded and explained, "It's always on. But since I shouted at him and told him he's not helpful, strangely, he's pretty quiet all the time."

She smiled at me. "Why did you even get that pill? Was it because of the stupid bullies. You should have told me then...", she seemed a bit upset. 

"No no! Not because of the jocks. I bought him to get advice for confessing my feelings for that girl I like.", I said. The happy look in her eyes disappeared and she turned away. Did I do something wrong?

(Y/n) P.o.V: 

The Girl. 

He's talking about her again. I felt a feeling I've never felt before. Jealousy. I turned away to hide my jealous look. What should I say...

"You could have asked me. I would have helped you with that girl.", I said trying to sound not affected. "Yeah.. no.. See the girl I like, it's -"

"GOT THE SNACKS!", Jake came in and interrupted Rich. He blushed and I got angry. "Did I interupt you guys?", Jake asked guilty. 

Yes, you did.

"No, you didn't.", I said quickly. Rich sighed and sat down, so did I and so did Jake. "Okay theeen... what movie are we going to watch?", Jake asked. He presented us some movies, mainly horrormovies. Shit. 

"Let's watch a horror!", Jake suggested excited. "No.. Y/n always get's scared.", Rich answered and gave me a sweet sympathetic look. WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE TO SAY THAT! "No it's okay. Let's watch that one.", I said and pointed at 'Blair Witch Project'.

"You sure?", Rich asked and Jake already turned the movie on. I nodded and gulped. 

Oh man, what have I just gotten myself into?