Greetings

He watched the boy as he slept, call him a creep, but he just seemed so relaxed; very different from when he was screaming and crying in pain. His face, Levi could stare at it all day, it was beautiful, he was beautiful. Plump lips, long eyelashes, a cute button nose, what wasn't to like?

"He's a nice boy, never disrespectful to the other nurses or staff. Doesn't hold his power as the bosses son over anybody." Petra smiled as she stop by the door, Levi didn't even glance at her. He eyes were stuck on the sleeping teenager, he wondered what he was dreaming about that seemed to be so peaceful.

"Grisha Jaeger was his father, you said, right?" He asked, Petra nodded.

"Yeah, that's the boss. He seems kinda sketchy to me, but that's just my opinion." She shrugged, then walked away.

"What is it about you Eren Jaeger?" He walked away, he needed to run.

***************************************

I don't know where I am, or who I am really, but I was relaxed. It felt like I was floating, in water maybe, but I could breath fine, the air was clear and crisp, perfect. I couldn't see, but I didn't want to open my eyes, I had a feeling I would see something I didn't want to. It was dead quiet, not a sound to interfere with the the blissful silence.

A voice broke the silence, it was smooth and familiar, but distant at the same time. I realized after a while that they were singing, and it was my mother. She wasn't singing in english though, it was distinctly German, her native language. She always used to sing to me before bed, and always in German. I'm glad she got to teach me the beautiful language before she died, before I killed her.

I gasped as I opened my eyes. Water filled my lungs and I cried for someone, anyone, to save me. Suddenly, strong hands grabbed my arms and dragged me out the water, and I coughed up all the liquid from my lungs, finally able to breath.

"You murderer!" I looked up to see the face of my father, angry and red. He kept yelling, though it seemed like his voice was a million miles away and he was talking in slow motion. I stared as he yelled and spat at me, and eventually started to kick and punch me. I covered my head, an attempt to soften the blows, but to no avail. Silent tears ran down my face, since the only thing I could do was cry.

"Eren!" I heard a different voice call out, it seemed safe.

"Eren, wake up!" I was sleeping? It all seemed so real.

"Eren, please calm down, wake up!"

He woke with a gasp and sat up in the bed. His hand came up to his face, it was wet. He looked up, and his eyes widened.

"Ms. Ral?" Why was she here, why was he here?

"Oh thank god, are you alright?" He nodded his head slowly, and then tried to move, but he hissed in pain and brought his hand up to his injured leg.

"Ah, fuck!" He cursed, Petra sighed.

"Eren, a lot happened, what do you remember?" She asked, he frowned.

"Well, I remember going to Straps, and then I got really drunk..." Hid face was beat red as he recalled the things he did while drunk. "I remember somebody yelling something about fire, and I tried to leave, but the doors were blocked, so I hid behind the bar, and then... I don't remember anything else." She nodded.

"Well, um, how do I put this-" she began to think about what to say, but got interrupted.

"Then you got shot, guess you tried to leave or something, and we took you and fixed you up!" Both of their head turned to the direction the loud voice came from.

"W-Who are you, where am I?" He asked, slightly scared.

"I'm Hanji Zoe, you can just call my Hanji, or Doc, anything's fine by me really!" She chirped, Eren relaxed slightly, she seemed nice enough.

"The brat awake yet?" Asked another voice, making Petra roll her eyes.

"Yes, not that it's you business, Oluo." Said man came up to the boy and inspected him.

"Looks better when he's not yelling like he's gonna die or something." Petra hit him in the gut.

"Oh, look, the kid's awake Eld!" In came two happy looking men, they smiled at Eren.

"Good to see ya looking not as sad, Eren! I'm Eld, this is Gunther." He pointed to himself and another man his age, Eren waved back awkwardly.

"I think you should be good to go in a few days, Eren, just time to make sure you legs heals nicely and does get an infection." He nodded his had at Hanji, but he still didn't really get what was going on.

"He's up?" Yet another pair barged through the door, big smiles on their faces also.

"Yup!" Petra answered this time as she checked Eren's temperature. Eren looked around, his breathing uneven. He was a little overwhelmed by all the people in the room, all of them smiling at him and talking.

"Let him breath guys." Eren's snapped to the door, searching for the owner of the smooth but sturdy voice. His eyes met cold, steel ones, and his heartbeat quickened. Levi's, on the other hand, stopped. Beautiful green orbs stared back at him, and his breath got caught in his throat. He wasn't focused on the teen's eyes when he was trying to get him to Petra without dying or when running from the police, and he didn't get a chance after since he was sleeping, but now that he got a good look, he was mesmerized yet again by the boy. He snapped out of his trance and cleared his throat, then walked by his bed.

"I'm Levi Ackerman, I hope you're feeling better?" He cursed himself inwardly for not being able to look him in the eye.

"U-Um, yes, thank you, for not, like, leaving me there." Mumbled Eren, nervous yet intrigued by the very handsome raven that stood in front of him. He had on a tight, black tank top that showed off his muscles perfectly, making Eren's mouth water. He paired that with loose sweatpants and tennis shoes. By the looks of it, he was just out running, since his forehead and arms were wet with sweat.

"Why would I do that, Brat?" Levi crossed his arms, Eren swallowed as he forced himself not to look at his arms.

"I-I don't know..." He whispered awkwardly, Hanji laughed.

"Awkward! Anyway, we should get you something to eat, you like eggs, bacon, and pancakes, it is only nine in the morning, still breakfast time." Eren nodded, then thought about something.

"Wait, not that I'm not really grateful for the hospitality, but could someone tell me who exactly you people are, where I and, what you were doing at Straps yesterday night?" They all looked at each other.

"We're the Wings Of Freedom, you're in our mansion, and it's a long story."

I see you Eren, checking out Levi and shit, thought you were straight? Ha, we'll see who's so straight in a few chapters. Anyway, hope you like the chapter, everyone got to meet Eren when he isn't dying or hallucinating, or dancing on a table while drunk, and Eren is very confused. Thanks for reading, and as always, have a wonderful day, bye!

P.S, I'm making Levi taller since it makes writing sex senes really awkward when Eren's so much taller than him. He's around six feet.