Chapter 1

As the cops grabbed me for "investigation" I was thrown
Into a car. "I would never hurt a fly let alone a monster." I said pushing and turning out of there reach.
"We think you have the best motive your the only thinkable one. A human". A tall furry police officer said.

I closed my eyes hoping that it was all one of my fantasties. Nothing happened when I re-opened them. I was still in a cop car. I twisted and turned in my seatbelt.
It was no use.

When we finally arrived to the station The police officers escorted me to the investigation room. Guards took there places at the door so I couldn't run out.

Beep Beep.

An alarm went off. The officers ran out and winked at the guards. "Lets go pretty lady". They both said simultaneously. I tried to run out of there reach but it was no use.

They took me to a cell. "You won't be stayin' forever so don't get comfy". One of the 2 guards said as they both locked up the jail gates.

There in the cell I saw a skeleton. With scars on his face. He smiled at me smoking a cigarette. "Aren't ciggaretes bad for your lungs". I asked. "I don't have any". He said. I awkwardly sat on my mattress.

"The names G." He said.
"Fr-frisk." I said. G walked towards me and took a seat on my mattress. "So fresh meat why did you end up here". He asked. I ignored him. "I don't like being ignored." Said G.

I kept in my breath and looked away. "I said I don't like being ignored." G snapped at me. I kept looking away. Soon G grabbed my shoulder pulling me back. I fell off the mattress. G smirked. He pulled me up and shoved me into the bed. "You don't have what it takes to be a criminal don't try to act tough." G said.

"What the shit." I thought.
G sat back on his mattress picking up another cig. He started to smoke. I coughed as the air of smoke blew to me. "Wanna try" asked G. What a shallow bastard he attacked me for not talking and now he's offering a ciggarete.
"I care about my lungs." I said sassy. "Once again fresh meat I have no lungs." G said rolling his eyes. I coughed more and more. Soon I started choking on his nasty smoking air. "Do you want lung cancer". I asked rolling my eyes. "I have no God damn lungs" G snapped.

It got later so I layed my head on the hard mattress.
I felt sick from what happened before I felt as though I was losing conciouness.

Thanks for reading guys.

Xo, unthinkablefangirl