Chapter 2

G

G

G

G-g

G was all I could think about. He was handsome and mysterious but he is an ass hole. I just sat on my mattress as G layed asleep.
I couldn't sleep at all I only thought about G. I was still in prison. The guards haven't come back nor the police. I grabbed my tiny journal and wrote my true feelings.

G was still sleeping. I sat near his bed. "G." I said. "Ahhhhhhhhh" Screamed G. He punched me in the nose. As my nose bled out I fell to the floor. G didn't apologize he didn't say anything he just smirked and closed his eyes.

I wiped away the blood with my hand and proceeded to crawl away to my mattress.

"Up and out." Said the guards. G grabbed a cig and got up. I rolled out of bed G stepped on my stomach. He laughed as the guards put him in cuffs. The other guard grabbed me after he finished cuffing G. "C'mon sweetie." He said. The guards didn't cuff me.

G must be a bad bad guy. I assumed it was breakfast time. The cafeteria was filled of hoodlums. The room ran silent when they saw G.
The guards uncuffed G. He took a seat and glared at me.
I guess he wanted to sit with me. Not gonna happen.

I took a seat at an empty table. "Hey can I sit". Said a short figure. I identified her as human. Her short blonde hair fit her well. "Why aren't you in a prison suit." She asked. "I'm here because I was framed so they can't really take me in." I said smiling down at her. " I'm glad your not insane". She said smiling at me.

I took it as a compliment. Of course she took a seat gobbling up her mashed potatoes. "So do you know anything about G." I asked. "Why are you asking about him he's bad luck." She replied. "Oh wait I forgot I'm Frisk." I said. "I'm sara." She said.
"Im his roomie." I said. For some reason the whole cafeteria of prisoners fell silent they all surrounded me asking if I was okay.

I told them I was Fine. Everyone groaned and Walked away. G walked towards me and shoved me off the bench luckily I didn't fall to far down. I started to get up. As I stood up G punched me in the face. I started bleeding. "Fuck off." I said. G laughed. "Don't talk like that sweet pea." G said chuckling.

Sara punched G in the stomach. He wasn't effected.
"He doesn't have any lungs. He's just a windbag of nothing." I said. G pushed sara onto the bench. She hit her head. As Sara groaned in pain and I lay there bleeding out.

The guards came in at the right moment. They cuffed G and took him away. Everyone proceeded to stay silent. Were they really scared if Sara and I?

I tried to comfort sara. "Aren't you bad enough just stop I don't need your sympathy." Sara said limping away. I slammed my head down on the cafeteria table.

After Breakfast...

"Frisk you are convicted of murder you are sentenced to 5 years of prison." Said the judge. The officers cuffed me and took me to a new cell. No G. It was an all ladies cell 5 monsters lay on one mattress. "Enjoy human." Said the guard. He laughed as he walked away.

I took a seat on the floor.
I started to think. About G.