Chapter 4

Dear, reader

I am sorry for the inconvenience for the last episode it was very short. I am very sorry. Hopefully this episode is much longer. The reason the last episode was so short was because G sans and frisk are developing emotions for each other.

Xoxo, Unthinkablefangirl

Frisk's POV
I sat at a table by myself.
Something grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me back.
I fell back hitting my head on the ground. I groaned in pain. "Hi kiddo." G said smiling. "Asshole." I mumbled under my breath. G's smile dissapeard. He heard me. G went on top of me and started to punch me. My nose bled out. G didn't stop. He kept going. Punching over and over and over. I grabbed the ciggarete out of his mouth and flicked it away. G tried to grab it back up. I punched him off of me. His chain rattled as he fell to the ground.

I was so scared I pulled off the chain braking it. I stomped on it. G started getting up he grabbed my collar. He dropped me to the ground he kicked at my stomach. I bled out of my mouth. I felt like my conciouness was falling away.

I woke up. The girls were hovering around me. "G messed you up chica." Said one. I had to agree all day and he would mess me up. Ofcousre only in my dreams. Not that I dream of kissing down his sexy nec- start of a spinal cord. Shit I'm in to deep. Just like that song "I'm in to deep yeah I'm in to deep I miss my home there's a fire burning in my bones... This is my fight song bring back my life song-" I sang loudly without even knowing. "Dang she sings like a duck." Said another one of the girls.

Soon the guards opened the door "Line up maggots." Said the guard. I lined up in the very back again hoping I could hang out with G. "Not you sweet pea." Said the guard. I smiled up at him just to get an angry grunt as he pushed me into the yard. "Hey frisk." Said G. "Hey sexy I mean G I mean your not sexy. You are but-" I said getting interrupted. "Lets remove that foot from your mouth shall we?" Asked G. G leaned in close I closed my eyes hoping he would kiss me. He puckered his lips and started laughing "Sweetheart I have ladies every where I go that would bang me for fun why in hell I mean the underground would I kiss you." Asked G laughing his ass off. "It doesn't count if you rape them." I mumbled. G kept laughing. Words never hurt him niether did actions he was invincible confident he was...

Sorry for the short ass episode.