Chapter 3

I was still thinking about G.
I couldn't stand being without him. It was only getting worse. I charged g-guilty of the homicide. Of course I didn't do anything to anybody. I had to plead guilty. Those filthy cops promised to take my side If I pleaded guilty. They had fake evidence against me.

They lied to me. Of course nothing would get me out nobody had bailed me out.
The tough monsters grabbed me up. "Hey chica." Said one of them. "Uhhh... h-hey." I said. The girls laughed "why you actin' so tough." One joked. The monsters started punching me. They kicked and punched blood dripped out of my mouth. As soon as they saw me bleeding they left me alone. They all laughed walking away.

"Line up." Said one of the guards. I lined up in the very back so nobody saw me.
"Not you sweet pea someone requested you." The guard said to me. The guard cuffed me up. The guard took me out to the yard. He uncuffed me. There I saw G waiting for me.
The guard stood by the door. G smirked. "I requested to teach you to fight." I rolled my eyes. "Why are your eyes yellow." I asked trying to change the subject. "I have none these are eye sockets." He said. "Now let's teach you to fight." He said. G kicked me in the stomach. I fell to the ground. I got up and tryed to punch him. He blocked me and threw me to the ground.

I tried to punch him in the face. He laughed it was like pain never affected him. I pushed G to the ground. I went on top of him. G pushed me off his eye sockets widened. He backed away. I got up "this was no use." I said angrily. G laughed "let's fight." I nodded my head and used my techniques. First, I pushed G to the ground. I stepped on his stomach. I pushed farther down. He had to gasp to breath. I stepped on his stomach until blood ran out of his mouth. G got up and shoved me down. "Session over." G whined.