Prologue

What is Love?
Why is it really hard for us to define?
Some say, you can only know the real meaning of love when you found the right one for you.
But how? How can you really say that you have fallen for someone? And how could you know he's the right one?

This thoughts lingers in my mind for quite sometime now. I haven't fallen in love yet, but I can't explain this feelings I'm having for him like, my hands tremble everytime he's near, I can't even think straight too and my heart beats faster than the usual when I look into his eyes. Everything that I'm feeling right now is so foreign. Could this really be love?

"You like me. No, you love me." he said, but how how did he know?
"I don't." I averted my gaze and turn my back to him. My heart..it's beating too fast.
He suddenly holds my hand and pull me into a tight hug, "Yes you do. You've been lying to yourself ever since we met." I shake my head, no, no, I can't.
He hug me even tighter this time and he whisper, "I'm not dumb, Julia. I love you too, and guess what? I don't want to let you go."

and just like that my heart and mind started to argue, again.

xxx
Annyeong! It's good to be back ㅋㅋㅋ
Hope you enjoy reading this story!!
Saranghae! *heart* *heart*
-hyxnkx