The Meeting. 3

Being a father is the most important thing if you ask me. It changed me as a person and gave me an all new life.
Mahesh Babu.

Alexis's Pov.

After a while of driving, we stopped at a red light and Miss Tucker was humming a little melody as the light turned green and we began driving again when all of a sudden we heard a honking horn and we looked to the side just in time to see a giant red truck drive into us. Everything went so quickly I didn't even have time to look at Miss Tucker everything just blurred and all the voices I heard were not understandable, it was like everyone was talking in a slower and different language. And then everything went black...

I was woken up a little later(but I still had closed eye)by a voice of a man. He was yelling to someone, no wait he was calling for me and Miss Tucker... MISS TUCKER!!

I forced my eyes open and looked around. Everything was in pieces, the front window was shattered as well as the 2 side windows leaving broken glass everywhere. I was snapped out of my train of thought by something running down my face, I couldn't see what it was but it was definitely a liquid and I knew the moment I felt it that it was blood. I looked over to my side to see Miss. Tucker laying in a very unnatural position. I eminently tried to move to see if she was still alive, but since I still had the seatbelt on and I was stuck between the car seat and the airbag that had popped out when we crashed I would take all my energy to get over to where she was. So that's what I did, I managed to gather up all the energy I could gather and crawl my way over to her, I used a shard of glass and held in front of her mouth.

Thank god, she was still breathing, but by the looks of how her neck and back was twisted it wouldn't be long before she would die, it was even a miracle that she was still alive. I, however, couldn't stay awake any longer, after all, I had used up all of my energy and slowly close my eyes hoping that the ambulance would be here soon.

Third person Pov.

There were lots of people gathered around the car wreck, looking shocked and already gossiping about what just happened. The 2 ambulances finally came, shortly followed by 2 police cars and a firetruck who all immediately got to work. The police made everyone back away or leave completely and the firefighters investigated to see if the car was leaking fuel or if there was a hidden fire. When the firefighters finally said that it was safe they got the two people out of the car wreck and to the hospital.

When the 2 people were brought out of the car wreck people gasped when they saw a child being carried out, bleeding with cuts and bruises all over and a leg which was clearly broken. It truly horrible...

Alexis's Pov.

I could hear people yelling, I weakly opened my eyes and was immediately met with a bright light, I closed my eyes again and opened them a little and finally saw clearly. I saw a couple of people around me, it was clearly a doctor and a few nurses.

"Don't worry you're gonna be alright"

A nurse with light brown hair said. I didn't really believe her, but right now I couldn't care less. My eyes suddenly felt so very heavy, I just wanted to sleep, slowly my eyes closed and all of a sudden there was silence. I couldn't hear or see anything, it felt so peaceful.

Bruce's Pov.

I was in the hospital room reading a book, Alfred brought me when he was here. I heard a little grunt, I looked over at the hospital bed on the other side of the small room where Alex was lying in her hospital bed hooked up to an IV tube, covered in bandages. I sighed and thought back to where they told me what happened to her.