Tickets. 8

Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.
George Charlin.

Alexis's Pov.

Katrina dragged me out of the principal's office and down the halls of the school, when all of a sudden she stopped and let go of me, she then turned around now facing me. She smiled and put her hand out for me to shake.

"Hi i'm Katrina, sorry about dragging you out like that. I just didn't want to be in principle Smith's office, it really creeps me out. Anyway like i said i'm Katrina it's nice to meet you"

I shook her hand with a smile, she seemed nice but i had to be careful after all she could just be acting. I need to know more about her as a person before i can judge if she's as nice as she seems.

"Well it's nice too meet you to, as principal Smith said i'm Alexis but please just call me Alex"

She flashed an even bigger smile. But something still stuck with me, why did she think principals Smith's office was that creepy, i mean it looked pretty normal nothing out of the ordinary.

"Why does the principal's office creep you out, it seemed pretty normal to me"

Her smile just dropped as she looked very serious all of a sudden and even a bit scared.

"Em just ignore that part, come on i'll show you around"

She quickly said as she took my schedule out of my hands and began looking it over. What the, she just changed the subject. What's going on here?

"Hmm... English, Math, Geography blah blah... Ah-ha! you have two classes with me and one with Marco and three with Laura"

"Wait who?"

She looked at me and giggled, all evidence of her previous serious attitude was just gone although she still looked a bit scared, but of what was the question.

"Marco and Laura, they are the awesomest people you are ever gonna meet trust me"

I was about to ask more about it but i was interrupted by the bell.

"Follow me i'll take you to the first class"

She said and once again gripped my arm and pulled me along down the long hallways. When she or we finally stopped we were in front of a door.

"Ok here we are, so when your class is over just ask for Marco and say that i sent you than he will lead the way to your next class"

"Oh you don't need too i'm sure i can find myself"

"Ha and let you run around this school, yeah i'm sure that's gonna end great. It no problem since you have the same class. Anyway i hope you survive"

She said as she walked away waving to me as she walked down the hall. I turned to face the door, as i heard a lot of loud talking, however i just took a big breath and breathed out again.

"You can do this"

I said to myself as i reached out to open the door... But i stopped, i couldn't do it.

"Come on it's gonna be ok, just open the damn door"

I said a little louder to myself.

"There is no need to curse"

A voice from behind me said, i quickly turned around but found out that it had been a bad idea since i bumped into someone and feel to the ground. I looked up to see who had spoken to me and who i had bumped into, only to find a blond woman with a coffee cup in one of her hands and some papers in the other. She smiled at me and took a sip of her coffee.