Fight back-38

I smiled as I set up the last trap, it's been about two hours since my decision to try and fight back. So far I've set up several traps around the manor with things I found around the woods surrounding the manor and I was silently thanking the gods for those survival documentaries that I watched with Tim. Several of the traps were placed right after each other so if they escaped one the other would catch them. I finished and looked around and smiled at where my traps were lying.

"Let the games begin," I said to myself with a smile. I went to the edge of the forest where I climbed the same tree as before, I could see them, they were all very clearly restless. I threw a stone a bit away, it landed on the other tree and gave a loud noise which the Green flag fuckers clearly noticed.

I saw one of them in a fancy suit(that was highly lightly the big bad boss)motion for three of them to come over here. I moved on to the other tree and watched as the bumbling idiots looked around, they walked further in and that was their mistake as my first trap activated, it let loose a shit ton worth of pinecones and mixed with them was severely heavy rocks which quickly rendered them unconscious. I swooped down and picked up the three guns they had and the knives as well and dragged their bodies to a nearby bush before going back to my tree.

Two down twelve to go, I took one of the guns and shot twice into the sky. I looked and saw several guards point their guns towards the forest in shock. I smiled as this time five guys walked towards me. I jumped a few trees deeper into the forest where I sat and waited, I shot in the air once more getting them to come towards me which they, of course, did perfect it was going according to plan. I watched and they got closer and split up a bit to cover more ground, the move in itself was smart, too bad I predicted that.

"Where the hell are those three?" One of them asked, standing up straight properly thinking that it was safe. And there it goes, he leaned against one of the trees and that caused a domino effect of trees falling, they were, of course, falling away from them, but that the good thing about dominos, you can get them to turn. And they quickly did going around the group surrounding them and then the trees started to fall in on them but it was a little hard to escape when there were trees falling in every which direction you looked, there was one exist, of course, they'd die if they had two or more trees fall onto them, they ran to the exit I'd made and before they knew what happened they were knocked unconscious by the big rocks falling from above.

Rocks really played the biggest part in these traps. I did what I did before, swoop down, picked up the weapons, hide the bodies. I went back to watch the last eight that were left, two of them the people who humiliated and scared me. I climbed down from the tree and slowly emerged from the forest, pointing one of the guns in the air and shot gaining everyone's attention.

"Prison really didn't do you guys good on your looks, I thought people were supposed to get buffer in prison and yet you two still look like twinks," I said with a smile, of course, I was panicking on the inside. Even with their guns pointed at me they didn't seem too confident, good.

"And who's fault is it we were put there you cunt!" Yelled Oliver looking like he might actually kill me.

"No no no, I didn't molest and try to rape a girl nor did I get involved with a known gang that kills its own members and deals with human trafficking. That is all on you guys, all I ever was, was the victim. Of course, that's changed now hasn't it" I said as confidently as I could.

"How dare you insult my people!" I heard the man in the suit yell out, I turned to him.

"Oh I'm sorry was I not respectful? well, I wouldn't worry about that I'm just as respectful to you as you properly were to those poor fucking girls and guys that you sold on the black market as fucking slaves!" I yelled back at him.

"I was the one who saved them from their country, I am no villain I'm their hero!" He laughed out before quieting down again and showed me a sickening smirk "Just like your.dear.old.dad" My eyes widened in shock, how, how the hell does he know.

Before I could react two guards came out of the van and with them they dragged a very beaten and bloodied Alfred, I was about to run over to him but was stopped when the boss spoke again "now now, no need to be so hasty" he said as one of the guards put a gun to Alfred's head making me stop in my tracks "now be a sweetie and put down the guns, you're done playing tough guy, maybe if you'll comply I'll make sure you'll be sold to one of the nicer buyers?" He said with a laugh with Trey and Oliver joining him.

I looked Alfred over, it was bad, he needed medical attention quickly. I took a deep shaky breath as I felt tears trying to escape my eyes, I bit them back and looked at the boss with as brave of a face I could muster.

"If I... If I go with you without a fight will you let him go?" I asked gaining their attention, the boss looked like he was thinking it over. He then gave a nod "sure, well let him go, as long as you promise to come willingly"

I nodded, I looked at the guns in my hands, I was shaking badly. I swallowed before throwing the guns away from me and putting my hands up in surrender. Two of the guards came over escorted me over to the van that they had taken Alfred out of. Before I was pushed in though I saw Alfred laying there on the ground now slowly waking up, I briefly made eye contact with him and saw the confusion, and then the realization and horror take over as he attempted to stand up. I finally let my tears go looking him the eyes and gave him a weak attempt of a smile before turning my head back to the van.

"Alex!" I heard a weak panicked call come from Alfred, but I was afraid if I turned around again I would get both me and Alfred killed so I kept my eyes forward until.

"Oh fuck, he's awake boss," one of the guards said. The boss just waved his hand as walked over towards the car, "we've got what we came here for, get rid of him"

I whipped my head around, so fast that I thought my neck would snap, just to see one of the guards pull out a gun and aim it at Alfred. Panic whelmed up inside me "NO!" I yelled out, they didn't care. I took the gun from one of the guards before he had time to react I aimed it at the guard who was aiming at Alfred and shot...

It hit, I hit him, right in the head, I had killed the guard...

I had killed someone

I had taken someone else's life

But not fast enough

I saw Alfred lying on the ground, blood pooling around him

No

No

No

"NOOO!"

Everything turned black

Sorry not sorry, I've been absent and very depressed these past few days, well weeks, or months? and I will admit my future chapters are not on the happy or bright side so warning, from here on out its gonna become darker. Stay safe, stay indoors.

Misker In Quarantine