Chapter 3

Annabella

-Next day

I was at school in my art class, which is my last period, and we went outside today so I was sketching on the bleachers. The football team was practicing so they didn't really notice I was there. As I was sketching I noticed that one of the players were looking at me, so I look up and see Harry looking at me. When I met his gaze he gave me his dimpled smile and kicked the ball into the net.

I return back to sketching and listen to the players laughing and joking around about something.

"Hey mates I'll catch up with you later!"

I look up and see Harry run to the bench and grab his water bottle, drinking it as the sweat neared down his neck and arms. I was starting to stare but I got out of my gaze. I hear steps on the metal bleachers and a heavy weight sit next to me.

"What you doing?"

"Drawing."

"That's pretty cool, what is it?"

"It's nothing really, I just let my mind run free."

"It kind of looks like a guy and a girl dancing somewhere, it looks nice."

"Thanks."

I just drew but the awkwardness just grew again.

"Why are you here?"

"I practice here."

"No, why are you siting with me, why aren't you with the guys in the locker room?"

"I like the view from here."

I look up and see the view of some houses and some gardens.

"It is nice."

"That's not what I'm looking at."

I look over to Harry and see his smile grow as I smiled back at his comment.

My cheeks grew red and I felt them burning in happiness.

"See you later Annabella."

I just wave and watch him leave to the locker room, how does he do it?

I looked down at my book and see what Harry saw, a guy and a girl dancing somewhere. I but my lip and erased the guy's face to replace it with another face.

I drew the features of this person and everything that made him, him.

Harry

"C'mon guys, I get it." I said as the guys were all laughing at me.

"Harry just admit it, you like Annabella." said Niall as he puts his shirt on.

"I don't have a crush on her, I think she's cute that's all."

"You love her!" Said Louis.

"I do not, I just think she's cute."

"Don't lie to yourself Harry. We saw the way you looked at her." Said Liam.

I laugh and roll my eyes at the boys and just continue to get dressed.

As we all leave the locker room I spot Annabella still siting outside by herself, so I run outside.

I run onto the bleachers and sit by her again, but this time I put my arm around her.

"What are you doing."

"Care to join me on the walk to home?"

"I guess so."

"C'mon let's go."