Chapter 5

Annabella

Dear Friend,

I finally got it, I finally got my first kiss. The way he did it too was so...so unspeakable. It's like he kissed me with everything he has, the way he held my face in his hands, the way his lips met mine and how they felt as he continued the kiss, it's all just so amazing. I never thought I would have a first kiss like that, never in million years.

And on the day he kissed me, he stood up against Amanda, a popular girl, and her friends. He told them off and pushed Amanda off his lap so he could take me in the hallway. He's amazing for doing that for me, I can't ask for anything more, but I wonder what do I do from now. Like is Harry my boyfriend or are we just friends? I don't know, I'll ask him today, hopefully he will give me an answer.

Sincerely Yours.

I do my normal routine with the letter and place it on my desk, once that's done I get ready for school. I decided to dress a bit more girly today so I put on a creme pink crop top that has ruffled layers with my favorite pair of white skinny jeans. I put on my white strapped sandals and I let my hair down in its natural waves. I look in the mirror and I'm okay with how I look, nothing special, I just wish I filled out a bit more then I am. I just get my bag and leave.

As I was walking I noticed that there were a lot more people on the sidewalk than usual, and it was more.. sunnier. It seems like the world is opening up, its weird.

Once I got to school everyone was staring at me, especially the girls(their eyes are filled with hatred.) I was feeling so uncomfortable with all the stares, I started to cover my body feeling very insecure.

"Annabella!!"

I turn around and see Harry running towards me.

"Hey Harry."

"I wanna show you something."

"What is it?"

"Come with me and you'll see."

I take his hand and he drags me to the.. cafeteria. He drags me to the stage and places me in the Center. He grabs the microphone and starts to talk.

"Everyone have something to say."

All the eyes were on harry and I even Amanda's eyes.

"This beautiful girl with an amazing talent is Annabella. Some of you might know her but I want all of you to know her, she

Is an amazing person and any guy would be lucky to have her in their arms. That's why I'm here, I'm that guy."

Harry drops the mic. and grabs my hand, he pulls me closer to his body and holds me tight before kissing me in front of everyone in the school. As harry is kissing me I hear everyone clapping and I hear a couple of cries and yells about how he could choose someone like me, I didn't care anymore.

-two days later

"Love please wear it."

"Harry-"

"Please, it will mean so much for me."

Harry said as he handed me his football (soccer) Jersey. I take it from his hands and slip it over my white shirt. The jersey is oversized on my body but it's huge on me.

"Thank you, it looks good on you."

I just smile at him as we walk down the sidewalk of my street. It was silent only the sounds that surrounded us were heard. I hug the jersey around my body and feel the warmth that it had from harry, and the smell of his cologne.

"Annabella?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Well it's our last year and prom is coming up and I was thinking maybe we can go together, since you know, we're together."

I jump up and hug Harry, kissing his face.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Of course."

I let go of my grip around his neck and return to position that we were in before. I bite my lip in embarrassment to what I just did. I never did that to anyone before so it was definitely different for me but Harry seems like he has had tons of girls do that to him before.

"I'll pick you up around 6."

"Sounds great."

Harry looks down at his watch and sighs.

"What's wrong?"

"The final game is tonight and I have an hour to get to the school and be ready."

"Don't feel like playing today?"

"No it's not that, I just don't want it to be the last."

"Gonna miss all the teammates?"

"Yeah their like my brothers. "

"Aww that's so cute."

I say as I poke his cheek, he smiles at my action and I poke his dimple; I couldn't help myself.

"I guess you better go, and win one last time."

"I don't think we'll win, everyone is so busy we haven't practiced that much."

"Don't worry I think you're a great team."

"At least I know you'll support us."

"Always."

Harry wraps his arm around me and I put my head up against his chest.

"Wanna come to our game tonight?"

"You don't want me there, I don't really know much about it anyway."

"I want you there, just cheer every time you see kick a goal."

"I can do that."

"Let's go, my car is up a couple houses."