1

Leave comments as you read.

1 week later

Queen

I bought a house that wasn't far from where I use to live. My parents bought a house in Georgia and there leaving tomorrow.

Right now we were just putting everything of mines in the truck to take it to my house.

I loaded a heavy box onto the truck then sat on the porch to take a break.

Moments later Taina and leelee pulled up.

"Bestie got her own crib!" Taina said running up to me and hugging me.

"I'm bout to be over yo house all the time" leelee said.

I got back up to finish loading the boxes onto the truck, with the help from leelee and taina.

We all carried a box to the truck and sat it inside.

"What the hell in these heavy ass boxes" leelee said out of breath.

I laughed.

"They are not that heavy" I said.

-

I pulled up to my house in my car as the moving truck followed. Then started taking the boxes inside. It was a 3 bedroom house, but it was in a complex.

I don't have any furniture yet, besides my bed, Tv and dresser.

"It's bigger than I expected" taina said looking around along with leelee, because it was their first time seeing it.

It was quick bringing all the stuff inside, my dad and brother brought my bed, dresser and tv, and we brought the boxes. So we were done in like a hour.

Once my brother and my dad left with the truck I locked the door behind them.

"We need to go grocery shopping bih" leelee said looking in the fridge.

"Let's go to Walmart real quick" I said grabbing my keys.

We all got in my car and drove to Walmart which was down the street and we could've walked but it's too hot.

I parked in the parking lot then got out, the sun hit me all in the face. We walked into Walmart and went to the freezer part.

I grabbed a few frozen pizzas, hot pockets, pizza rolls, fries, and other stuff. I made sure to get my Superman ice cream.

Taina and leelee went to get snacks.

As I bent over to get something from the bottom part of the freezer I felt someone grab my ass.

I quickly looked up and it was Nahmir.

I instantly got happy and hugged him. This was the first time I seen him since I got back.

"I see you missed me more than I missed you" he said laughing.

" I did" I said laughing.

We kept walking and talking. And he threw a few things into the cart.

"I'm coming to yo new house later" he said walking away.

"Ok" I said as I continued walking and shopping.

-

We got back home and put all the groceries up. The fridge and freezer was full. And all the cabinets.

Taina and leelee stayed to help me put my bed together.

After that we ate snacks and watched tv.

It was a little boring but it's gonna get better. That's just the first chapter🤷🏽‍♀️