23

Leave comments as you read.

Queen
It's been almost a year since Nahmir been locked up. Mila is gonna turn one soon. Have I went to visit him? No.

"What's your plans for today?" Samantha asked me as we were driving home from the market.

"I don't know, probably just planning and stuff for Milas party" I said as I pulled into my driveway.

We both got out the car and walked separate ways to our own houses.

"I'll call you later" Samantha Said from her porch.

I nodded and walked into my house. I sat my keys on the table and went upstairs.

I walked into my room where Rod and Mila was sitting there watching tv.

Mila looked at me and started smiling talking in baby language.

"There's bags of groceries in the car can you get them for me babe?" I asked Rod.

"Of course" He said getting up and leaving.

I picked Mila up cooing at her. She's the most adorable baby I've ever seen.

I heard Rod phone go off, I looked over at the phone and there was a incoming FaceTime call from "Kennedie😍".

I answered it.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Kenndie? What the fu-" I started to say.

"Oh my god- Queen" She said in shock.

okay this is just what i wrote MONTHS ago and i just wanted to publish it for those who wanted me to update ❤️ i'm gonna still try to continue this story once i catch up again and figure things out lmao.