16

Leave comments as you read.

Queen

I woke up in a unfamiliar place. It was dark and cold, there was no light at all so I couldn't see anything. I don't remember anything.

I tried remembering something but everything was just blank. My stomach started to hurt I held my pregnant stomach in pain. I started to cry. I heard a door open and footsteps. The light came on and there was a big man standing there.

Then I remembered he was one of the men that was in the vehicle, but how did I get in the vehicle. I thought to myself.

He came over to me and grabbed me, standing me up.

I winced in pain. I look at my arm and I had bruises on them.

"Where the fuck am I" I said.

He yanked my arm pulling me up the stairs.

I kicked him and stumbled back almost falling down the stairs. He grabbed me by my neck. And I continuously punched him and kicked

Once he let me go I ran. I opened the door and there was a living room. I have no idea where I am. But I was trying to find my way out. I ran down a hallway and saw a door I'm guessing is the front door. I ran to it and unlocked it I heard footsteps behind me. I swung the door open and ran as fast as I could.

I ran a few blocks down and stopped at a house for help.

They let me in and called the police. It was an older couple.

"Are you okay young lady?" The old woman asked me.

I shook my head.

Moments later the police arrived at the house. They asked me questions and I told them everything I remembered and the street the house was on.

I realized I didn't have my phone or anything.

I used the old couples house phone to call Nahmir.

Nahmir

"Mmm, fuck" I groaned as I got some good ass head.

My phone buzzed on the bed next to me.

"Damn man" I picked my phone up and it was A random number calling

I pushed the girl away from me and answered as I stood up zipping my pants.

"Hello" I said.

I heard someone crying

"Hello?" I asked.

"Nahmir I need you to come get me" she said crying through the phone.

I could tell it was Queen

"Where are you? send me the address" I said.

"I can't I'm using a house phone" she said.

She told me the address to pick her up from. And it was almost a hour away.

I put the girl out and got in my car. I sped off to the location. I got there in 40 minutes. I saw queen sitting on the porch with a blanket wrapped around her. There was police cars in the driveway.

When she looked up and saw me she ran towards me hugging me.

"The fuck happened?"

Queen
I told Nahmir everything that happened and he was beyond pissed.

"Who are they Nahmir?" I asked

"Don't worry about that, I'm gone handle it" he said.

"We're not safe anymore Nahmir and I'm scared" I said.

"You good for now on, I got you Queen" He said holding me as I cried in his chest.

"You need to get to a hospital and make sure everything alright" he said.

I nodded my head

Kind of short but my bad I ain't been updating! I'm gonna TRY to get some chapters out this week😘.