22

Mila^
Leave comments as you read!

4 weeks later.
Queen

I walked down the isle in Walmart looking for some snacks and food for the house. Mila smiling from her car seat, which was in the cart.

She's now a month old.

Nahmir is still locked up, we don't know when he's gonna be out. I haven't went to see him yet though. Apparently when he got arrested he had 2 guns with him and some other shit.

Once I was finished shopping for groceries, I went and got in line.

-

I put all the bags in the trunk after strapping Mila In the car. Then Closing the trunk, I went and got in the drivers seat and made my way home.

I played some music and started singing along. I looked back and Mila was sleeping.

I was craving McDonald's so I stopped at one getting some food, also some for my friend who was over my house.

After getting the food I made my way home.

-
I opened the door and went to sit the car seat down in the living room So I can get the bags of groceries out the car.

Rod was sitting on the couch on his phone. He looked up at me and stood up.

"Took yo ass long enough" he said jokingly.

"I stopped at McDonald's, here" I said handing him the bag of food.

He smiled "You the goat shorty" he said.

I chuckled.

"Preciate it" He said sitting down at the kitchen table.

"But can you please get those bags out the car for me?" I asked pouting.

"Fasho" He said standing up, smacking my ass on the way out.

I rolled my eyes smiling.

I sat at the table scrolling through instagram. Ever since Nahmir been locked up, fans been blowing me the hell up.

"What you doing today shorty?" Rod said as he came in with the bags and sat them down on the table.

"Nothing, as usual" I said.

"Coo, cause I wanna spend time with my lul baby" he said coming and standing between my legs.

I blushed looking down.

"We can watch some movies or whatever" I said.

"Shit Netflix and chill type shit" He said

"No nigga" I said laughing.

Him and I were friends that's it.

-

I got out the shower with my towel wrapped around me. I stood in front of the mirror in my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Rod came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled spitting out my toothpaste and rinsed my mouth.

"You a really touchy ass nigga" I said laughing.

"Don't act like you don't like it" he said.

We never did anything together we just flirt real heavy.

"So what movie you tryna watch" he said licking his lips.

"Doesn't matter" I said.

We walked to the living and I set everything up.
I picked the movie Unfriended: Dark web

I went to change into something comfortable and grabbed a blanket. I went back to the living room and he was sitting there on his phone.

I turned off the light and quickly ran to the couch. I started the movie and laid my head on his chest.

15 minutes into the movie his phone started ringing.

I looked up at him and he answered the phone.

"Right now? Ight" He said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" I asked him as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Slimmy, I gotta hit the studio" He said.

I sat up and frowned.

"Don't be mad" He said.

"I'm not" I said.

He stood up walking towards the door. With me following behind him.

"I'll hit you up tomorrow" he said.

"Mhm" I said.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He sucked and bit on my neck as His hands reached down and grabbed my ass.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said walking out the door. Leaving me there in shock.

Lol how y'all feel about this one👀