Acknowledgement

INTRODUCTION

"A practical path to become a Rich" is all about true basic concepts, that I learn in my long journey in life. Its all about The Secret that I found out, ideas and true rules in life, knowledge that I gathered to opened my mind, to the reality that I never realized its works not until I started it and applied them!

Its all basic, easy rules, money mindset and practical ways that we basically used or do in our daily busy lives. I want to share those with you Guys, to encourage you, To help You, enlighten you and keeps you in track help you to be out in your current situation today, like struggling and trying to work harder but at the end you're in not in the position that you wanted to be. To reach your goals for a better future of your business career, family and love-ones.

This book is short but I'll make sure that you will learn more than you ever expected and I'll makes sure you got inspires to changes for better successful person.
Year 2018 is the best start to build Your future, not tomorrow, next month or next year. Because "the success that we're in't today it's because of what we performed from yesterday"
So take ACTION NOW my friend!!

DEDICATION

And I want to dedicate this book to my kids "Angeljoy & AieshaMae, family,my mother, lovesone and friends who inspire me always. To Miss "M" who teaches me, coach me, help me and guides me to where I am today, showing the better ME! Thanks a lot!

I dedicated also this book to all Filipino people especially to those men & women who sacrificing work abroad, to build a dream, to give their family a better life but suffering of pain, loneliness,sadness and emptiness of being apart from their kids, parents and families.We're so Proud of You!!!

And to all my Readers, who voted, who added my books, and who followed me. This book would never been kopossible without your continues support. A simple Thank You cannot express my gratitude to you all!!!!