Part 5: Difference of Rich & Poor

Every human in this world has a potential to be successful. Including YOU....
To become rich we need to consider our mindset, attitude, thinking skills and how to act in every prosperity, challenges coming into our lives. if we think that money causes by all evil, the money will not come to you. The way we think and treat money it has a great impact and also effect our prosperity

We should bless our money in order to prosper it.
Example, when I was working as a Day Care Server. Every time I receive my salary I always curse it, I always say "Ohh, its so small, I deserve better than this, I worked harder and I don't deserved this small amount of money,"

Here's some  difference between the POOR PEOPLE and the RICH PERSON 

POOR PEOPLE ARE DOUBTFUL
Poor people never trust to anyone, and even their families. He thought that everyone unjustly wanted their money. That's why they always so protective on what they have.

RICH PEOPLE ARE TRUSTING
They eventually trusted anyone, example in the mechanics where they need a fix in their car, a rich Person believe and trust in what the mechanics say and listen to whatever recommendations from them. They never think that the mechanics are trying to rip them off.

POOR People Find fault
Poor people always looking for the problems instead of solutions that ended to blame others if there's bad things happen, sometimes they blame their families, neighbors, friends the government, environment, their jobs, weather and makes many excuses on why's they cannot be successful.

RICH PEOPLES FIND SUCCESS 
They understand that every problem there always a solution, and everything happens for a reason.  Not letting that problem to take them down rather they take solve it, take action and make a big thing happen. They put asides all the excuses and eradicate all the blame list, because they busy trying to find out a what must be done

POOR PEOPLE MAKE ASSUMPTIONS
When its come to knowing the truth, people often make an assumption, if they saw some rich with a big house and expensive car out there they might say like, "she might sell her soul to the "devil", or "he might win a lottery or earn his wealth in gambling." Instead of asking questions or never make a true attempt when its come to getting what they want.

RICH PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS
Many rich people ask questions to learn more, "how could I build a million? How can I build an empire so I can benefit other. They have this power of questioning that makes them think more. They may answer their questions but they always end up of questioning their answers.

POOR PEOPLE THINK MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT Than TIME
Millions of people all over the world are trading their precious time for money. You can always get 500 back but you can't get 50 hours again. Some people spend their time in watching television or checking on social media and never mind how much time wasted on it.

RICH PEOPLE VALUE TIME RATHER Than THE Money.
Rich people never trade their time for money. They want to be the manager of their time, they know what time are they become productive and spend their time in fulfilling experience to improve their lives. They focus on their job, career, families and helping other people instead of clocking on a meager for daytime paycheck.

POOR PEOPLE COMPETE
When Poor people see an opportunity they trying to found out or copy how others do that. Most often they never consider on making another way instead they believe on copying others is the best thing they can do to improve themselves.

RICH PEOPLE CREATE

Rich people never stop learning and thinking big, building a useful stuffs or inventing new artworks and creating a new system. They create through their skills and develop it, not satisfied with half results and desires for reaching their potential drives them even further more. that's how they stay rich and successful.

POOR PEOPLE COMPLAIN, CONDEMNS And CRITICIZE.
Poor people never be happy in what they have, they always complain about their lives and jobs they have, instead of improving their self so they can have higher standards and salaries. Whenever they saw somebody who's doing well at work, they criticized and condemn them. They become satisfied living in their small mindset and therefore never taste wealth.

RICH PEOPLE PRAISE AND ENJOY THEIR BLESSINGS. 

Rich people are happy and have a satisfaction in every work they have, for their families and  jobs. They believe in appreciating what they have they will be blessed more. They happy and enjoy their blessings weathers it's a small or big.

RICH People ARE ALWAYS LEARNING, while POOR PEOPLE Feel THEY Have LEARNT ENOUGH. 
Rich people adapt in every surroundings. They don't feel or act like they know too much and this is an opportunity and allows them to learn more a certain thing that makes them even more richer.Poor people feel that they already quite knowledgeable and therefore they Miss the information which would lead  them to become successfully rich !

Thank you for staying and reading Guys!! I give you this last bonus things about I've learned in reading the book "A Secret of the Millionaires Mind"

Thanks a lot Guys😘😘❤️
Keep reading and please vote and comment below what you want to be a nxt topic for my incoming chapter!😘😘😘