Chapter 12: A to Z of becoming SUCCESS

Motivation is number one guide for every Success...being able to know what you think good or your purpose in life.

I'll give you A to Z characteristics that we should possess for us to go to where we want a go WITH A quotes to inspire you and guide you through the entire way to your Success.

A is AMBITIOUS
"I will create and if it works it works and if it doesn't,I'll create something else. I don't have any limitations on what I think I could do or be" Oprah

B is for BOLDNESS, have courage to take risks.

"The willingness to shine bright with radiant fearlessness,even when you do not know what willing happen"Morgan

C is for CONFIDENCE, is a decision.never earn it,but it's will come when you decide to have it.

"Everyday in every way I'm becoming more confident,every day is the best day in the year"

D is for DESIRE, to become who you truly want to be.

"In order to succeed,your desire for success should be greater than your fear or failure"

E is for ENTHUSIASM The sustaining power of all great actions"

"Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait, the grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and the energy to execute your ideas" Harryford

F is for FOCUS,which keeps you on the right path.

"Focus on where you want to go,not on what you fear" tony Robbins

G is for GRATITUDE, to count your blessings.

"Gratitude is found the moment we stop searching for more and start appreciating of what we have"

H is for HOPE,anchored the soul.

"A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking,because her trust is not on the branch but on it's wings,always believe in yourself"

I is for INNOVATION,is change that unlock new value.

"It's is not the strongest species that survive,nor the most intelligent but the most responsive to change"Charles Darwin

J is for Journey,in every journey theres always detours.

"If you can't fly,then run. If you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk,then crawl,but all means KEEP MOVING." Martin Luther the king

K is for KINDNESS, build the world round.

"If you choose between being kind and being right,choose being kind and you'll always be RIGHT ,"

L is for LOVE, the deepest source of all success

"Spread love wherever you go,let no one ever come to you without leaving happier,"Mother Theresa

M is for Morality, is doing what is right regardless of what you are told.

"Work for a cause not for applause.
Live to express not to impress!
If not right don't do it!
If not true then dont say it!

N is for  NURTURE, the love or attention given to someone that growing or developing.

"Your job is to fill your cups so it overflows. Then, you can serve others joyfully from your saucers"
Lisa Nicholas
O is for  OPTIMISM, which makes you focus on what's important.

"Optimism is a happiness magnet if you stay positive good things or good people will be drawn to you"

P is for Peace of Mind,which keeps you during storms of life.

"The mind is like a water. When its turbulent its difficult to see,but when its calm,everything becomes clear"

Q is for QUALITY,your commitments to excellence.

"Quality is not an Act,it is a Habit." Aristotle

R is for Resillience,.is accepting your reality even if less good than the others you had before.

"Dont compare your life to others. Theres no comparison between moon and sun, they  will shine when its their time."

S is for Selflessness,are those who gulped pain and avoided making others to taste it.

"Love begins at home and its not how much we do,but how much we put it into actions" Mother Theresa.

T is for TENACITY to persist when others would have given up.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces,I would still plant my apple tree." Martin Luther.

U is for UNIQUENESS,being unique is better than perfect.
"we all are a little broken but the last time i checked. Broken crayons still colour the same"

V is for Victory, the habit of persistent is the habit of victory.

"Some of the greatest victories will come after your most painful experiences. Be patient, trust the process."

W is for wellness,dont AIM for perfection aim for progress.

"Create the highest grandest vision possible for your life,because you become what you believe" Oprah Winfrey

X is for EXCELLENCE, which is what we seek in all areas of life.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act,but a habit." Aristotle

Y is for youthfulness, dont waste your youths growing up.
"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in able to grows,not the flowers.

Z is for Zest which means loving your life and living it well.

"True happiness comes from the joy of deeds,the zest of creating things new" and
Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destination..