Part 7: Don't say it! Do it!

Everything we thoughts or thinks, our actions or our choice of words would effect our daily lifes and stopping us in our dream.

I've been there before so I know that feelings.. it's really frustrating! Its like climbing in a ladder but the steps are missing or so much obstacles around us stopping us or delay us.

But as I always saying Savings or Become Rich is not just one day process or in just a blink of eye there nothing like that, or if ever have its would never be for long what I'm saying is If you generate wealth in easy way its will not stay longer because the real wealth has a long process and if you don't overcome that process you're never become rich.

If you try to spend time to a group of wealthy and poor people, it's an eye-opening experience to hear the difference on how the two groups speak according to Steve Sioebold who's a self made millionaire who do studied over 1,200 rich people.

The poor people class tend to be negative about the money and when its comes to earning lots of them believe that "its not possible with them" while the rich there's always an opportunity.

Here's are some common 7 phases Poor people say that we wouldn't hear from the Rich.

"I hate my job"

Do what you love, or you will lack the energy to become truly successful and wealthy.
The rich know that passion is the real secret of getting rich. It's a cause and effort relationship between efforts and passion but while others see passion as the effects, the Rich one see it as the cause. Meaning the average person goes to work every day and hoping to find passion in his effort while the rich go to work every day feeling passion in their job and their passion fuels their efforts.

Instead of hating your job find a way that makes you inspired and make you interested in what are you doing, the first belief you must adopt is to do what you love and get rich doing it.

"I can't afford it"

It's seems harmless but highly unproductive phase.

By saying this, "your brain stop working" It let you off the hook and doesn't force you to solve your way to actually being to able yo affect whatever it is that you want.