"Before the Sunrise set from the east"

This summer's heroine, sun, finally calmed down, setting in the west. When darkness came, people lights their houses, cars and offices making every streets glows and sparkles in every way, hiding the beautiful starry night sky they might see under this busy city.

Everyone looked at me from the big glass window. They adore me, pointing with admiration, curiosity, smiling widely and even clapping with excitement.

But after a few moments, I was left alone in the dark. Dry tears kept falling down to my pale skin.

I stretched my arms up and down, tilting my head from left to right.

"Hey, I miss you."

I looked back and saw him. The corners of my lips stretched up as I run towards him.

"Seungkwan!" I shouted, hugging him so tightly.

"Aigoo, my cutie tootie misses me, right?" he chuckled. Oh how I love his cute voice!

"I really do miss you cutie pie!" I couldn't stop myself from pinching his fluffy cheeks.

He wrapped his arms around my waits and pulled me closer.

"My baby deserves this," he whispered before planting kisses all over my face.

"Haha! Stop it!" I tried to protest with my curled toes tickled by his warm lips on my face.

"I don't want," his childish respond before he bit my lower lip.

"Ahh!" I exclaimed. I held my lip and glared at him. "That was hurt."

He laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't controll it. i want to squish my cutie pie," he pouted then start nibbling my lips.

His cute kisses turned to a passionate one. His held hand held mine, locking his fingers while loving the sensation.

I kissed his soft lips, claiming every part of our love.

"Hmm, I love you so much," he moaned in the middle of our kiss, holds my hand oh so tight.

"Me too baby," I pulled back to catch my breath and put my other hand on his cheek.

His right hand went to my back, pulling me closer and he kissed me again.

Seungkwan and I known each other for almost 5 years and dated him everyday, 4 hours in a day - the best moment of this unexpected life.

We cherished every moment we had without the eyes of reality.

We held hands and escape outside of this tiring room and went to the department store, trying every outfit.

"Babe, am I pretty?" he asked seductively.

He is wearing a green spaghetti straps shirt and a red mini skirt, while posing like a model.

He bit his lower lip and even growled, "Roar."

I almost fell on the ground from laughing. "Stop it Seungkwan! Hahahaha," I begged, wiping my teary eyes.

But he turned around and wiggled his butt. My god! I couldn't take it anymore!

After a hilarious modelling, we went to a cinema ant watch movie together. Actually a very sad movie that made us cry.

"Waaah! why did he die?!" I cried while hugging my cutie pie.

"Yeah!" He also crying along with me. Epic couple, right? "He is too handsome to die! No! Jack! Leonardo de Caprio!"

Wait, did he said 'Handsome'? I stopped crying and glared at him. "Yah, you are being too gay again!"

He stopped crying and looked back at me. "My gosh, I am so fab," he laughed.

I hit his head and laugh with him. My boyfie is a gay? No way.

He stared at me seriously and cupped my cheeks. "After this, tell me if I still a gay," he whispered before kissing me hungrily.

Okay, I took back what I said.

That last place we went to, is the merry go round, playing like a child that rides on those horses.

I am so happy not until I realized that our time will near to its end.

I looked down and tried to calm myself. But my tears won't stop. It keeps on falling and falling down from my eyes. 

And what broke my heart is when I looked back at Seungkwan, I saw him looking down and sobbing silently.

He lifted his head and stared at me with tears on his eyes.

"I will miss you," he mouthed at me.

I nodded while whimpering. I wipes my eyes and tight my eyes closed. I heard the sounds of my heart beats echoing on my ear, telling how hurt it is.

And when I opened my eyes I saw him standing in front of me. We locked on each other gaze, eyes blurred by our tears.

"I knew it Seungkwan, I heard it," I sobbed.

"Y-Yeah. We might never see each other again. They said, I will go somewhere very far. I don't want to go! I want to stay with you, I don't want!" he shouted. He cupped my cheeks and sobs really hard in front of me. "I love you."

"I love you too," I answered.

That is the last words we exchange before the sun rise from the east.

I know, we will never see each other again. He will move far away, a place I will never reach, a place he couldn't make an escape.

What can we do?

When we are both just a MANNEQUIN.

the end...

====