11. Wheezys Girlfriend

(Eddie)

Eddie was shocked at the new girl to Derry. She dressed much different then anyone else, She had H/c hair with purple streaks in it, Always wore a jacket and shorts, Was very quiet. But you know what really drew Eddie to her? She also had asthma. He remembers the day he found out very well.

FLASHBACK

The Losers Club (With Bev, Ben and Mike) were at Bill's backyard, When they heard shouts. Everyone stopped talking and ran to the front of the house to see Henry and You "Bitch" He said and pushed you, Hard. He got in Belchs car.

You looked out of breath and frantically grabbed your inhaler and took a couple puffs of it. "1 2 3 4 5 6"
Eddie realized you were having a panic attack "A-Are you o-o-okay?" Bill asked running over to you. You shook your head

"7 8 9 10 11 12" You said and used your inhaler. Everyone was worried and confused because they didn't know what to do, But Eddie did.

"Its okay, He's gone now, Your safe, I'm not- We're not going to let him hurt you" Eddie said rubbing circles on your back "T-Thanks. I'm Y/n" "Eddie"

FLASHBACK OVER

Eddie got to know you more, And worry more about you. One time you came to school and kept sneezing and coughing and Eddie was so worried about you

FLASHBACK

"Are you sure your okay??" "I'm fine Eds"

"Take these!" "Eddie I already took pills, I don't need more!"

"Are you in pain?" "No! I'm fine!"

"Here's a bucket to puke in!" "Eddie!"

FLASHBACK OVER

"Hey Y/n?" Eddie asked you "Yeah?" "I uh love you" He looked away blushing "I love you too" You said and smashed your lips against his "WOOOOOO, WHEEZYS GOT A GIRLFRIEND" "SHUT UP RICHIE!"