Soulmate ~ Richie

(So this idea was made by Moonpiekitty, They gave me permission to use it. Basically, Everyone in the world has a tattoo on them when their born and there is one person that has the same tattoo, And that's their "Soulmate", I'm going to be doing a few of these because they are my favorite. Go check out Moonpiekitty her IT and ST books are rlly good!)

Richie's P.O.V

"Richie are you even listening?" Eddie asks "What?" I ask. Eddie sighs "Your always looking at your arm!" Stan says "My soulmates drawings are really good!" I say. Another drawing starts to appear, A Fox "I think she likes Foxes!" I say smiling. Eddie rolls his eyes "Your always talking about her!" "That's cuz she's my soulmate!" "G-Guys!" Bill says. "I'm just going to go back to watching her draw"

~~~~~~~~

I walk through the hallways to go home when my vision looks different. It..... Has color! I stop in my tracks. I must have bumped into my soulmate!

I look around but there's too many people. I walk outside "Guys! Guys! You won't believe what happened!"

"What?" Bev asks "I can see color! I think I bumped into my soulmate! I couldn't find her, But at least I know she goes here!" "Great, But what are you going to do to find her?" Stan asks "Yeah, You can't ask every girl if she can see color!" Eddie points out.

"I don't know, But I'll find her!"

~~~~~~~~

I sigh. I asked a lot of girls but they all said that they can't see color or they already found their Soulmate. "Um e-excuse me?" I hear a soft voice say. I turn my head to see a girl with H/c hair and E/c eyes

Your P.O.V

"I uh heard that you where looking for your soulmate?" I ask. My friends told me that a guy was asking round if someone bumped into someone and could see color "Yeah" He said "Do you know her?"

"Well, I bumped into someone on my way out of school yesterday, And now I see color" I say and look away from him. "Really?" I hear him sit up.

"Can I see your arm?" I nod and hold up my arm. His eyes widen. He holds up his arm. Our arms are almost completely identical, With the same drawing I drew on my arm today, And have the same tattoo, A crown

 Our arms are almost completely identical, With the same drawing I drew on my arm today, And have the same tattoo, A crown

"Wow" I say "I'm Richie" He says "Y/n" I say

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

I'm sorry that the ending is terrible, I can come up with ideas, But I don't know how to write them. Big thanks to Moonpiekitty for letting me use the soulmate idea! <3