Chapter 1 - My Begining

My name is Thea and I'm 12 years old. I am a werewolf pup. My mother and father are the Betas of my pack. I have an older brother and sister.

My older brother is the oldest of all 3 of us, 18, my sister following, 2-3 years, 15, behind him. That leaves me to be the youngest.

My sister's name is Piper and my brother's name is Leo.
_________________________________________

I walked out of my house shifted and took off through the woods.

"Thea, wait up!" Piper called from behind.

Ryan, one of the Alpha's son, trotted out to the opening, running after me.

I raced for the woods, until a light grey wolf jumped on me. I laughed when he caught me. We landed hard.

Both me and Leo laughed, while the other two came up to us, panting like crazy.

"How can my baby sister, run so much faster than me?" Piper asked catching her breath.

My wolf shoved Leo off me and skipped up to her. I gave her cheek a friendly lick, then ran back to the house.

19 minutes later...

When we all reached the house we roughhoused in the backyard. I laughed, and enjoyed being with my siblings.

Mother, Aurloni, came out and called, "Supper time!" We scrambled off of each other and headed for the house.

Me and my sister went into the house after we shifted back into our human forms, followed by Leo and Ryan.

"Ryan, your dad is waiting for you outside." Mom told Ryan when he walked in from the back door.

He nodded and looked at me. He smiled and walked out the front door. United with his father, they headed home.

"Shall we eat?" my father, Seth, suggested as he walked into the kitchen. We all giggled and sat down at the table.

After Piper said grace, my dad nodded slightly and we began to eat the meal mom and dad had caught earlier. They cooked it up, in their very own special way.

After dinner, we went into the living room and watched a family movie.

We laughed and had the best time of our lives, until I woke up the next morning.