Chapter 13: A Rogue Since 13

(Final Chapter)

It's been nine years since I first became a rogue; I'm 22 now. Six years since Sam and I became official. That's right. We had been dating for six years. And four years since Sam first made love to me.

I smiled at the memories.

"Let's go before Lily decides to kill us," Sam ushered.

"I'm coming." I followed him out into the woods.

"About time you two got here! Were you making out again?" Lily shot these words at us when we got to her and Toby.

I blushed as Sam wrapped an arm around my waist. That evil smirk grew on his lips. That is never a good thing.

"Nope. She was punished for defying me," Sam answered and threw a wink down at me.

"So that's what all the screaming was," Toby teased.

I sucked in a breath, glancing at Lily for the slightest bit of support. She glared at Toby as I glared at Sam.

Both chuckled darkly. Oh, boy...
I rolled my eyes, and I smiled at Lily.

"Sorry for being late," I apologized. I glanced at Sam who was just staring at us.

"But I'm not," Sam smirked.

I rolled my eyes, and I sighed, with a shake of my head.

This is my family now.

I've been with them for seven years.

I've loved Sam since I was fourteen.

I've been A Rogue Since 13.

-----
Yasss! The book is complete! Let's Celebrate! Okay, bye for now. Until you read my other books.