Chapter 4 - Him

I ran and ran until my wolf legs finally gave out on me. I soon found out that I was in another pack's territory.

Wolves surrounded me, blocking any chance of escape. A few wolves came up near me.

That's when I found, the one...

"Who are you?" barked a wolf, who I assumed was the Alpha.

"Thea Anmill..." I shyly replied to his words. He looked at me with shock covered throughout his eyes.

I looked at him cocking my head a bit, confused of why my name was that shocking to him. "You're," he started to say.

I watched as he glanced over his shoulder. A dark grey wolf came up and stared at me. I saw him walk up and circle me slowly. He scraped against my side playfully.

I looked at him confused. I glanced at the Alpha, who was sitting down watching the boy.

"Aren't you supposed to be that Beta kid from our neighboring pack?" the boy said. I perked up my ears offended by his comment.

"'That Beta kid'? Really?" I huffed. He chuckled. I paced around the boy, inspecting him carefully.

I paused when I cought that familiar scent. I backed away slowly, bowing my head apologetically. He watched my whole scene.

He quickly paced after me. I took off running in the opposite direction. He followed close behind.

I pounced over the batch of wolves when I almost ran into them.

They made way for the Alpha's boy. I raced to get away from him.

Something attacked me out of the blue. Paws digging into my neck, but we're quickly removed after a few seconds.

"Thea!" said the wolf. It was Piper, my sister. She nudged me playfully. I looked at the boy watching my sister cautiously.

Piper growled when she cought sight of him. I whined backing off, lowering my head in the process.

"What's going on?" huffed a low warning tone. It was Alpha William. He walked forward, growling and snarling at me. I backed down whimpering, bowing my head.

Another Alpha came. Then another, and soon each Alpha came to the clearing. I whined, begging them not to harm me.